The U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD) is holding a series of three regional workshops to discuss affordable housing and solar. Registration for the June 10, 2016 workshop in Boston, Massachusetts is now open. Registration for the remaining location (listed below) will be forthcoming.
These workshops will help providers and owners understand the tools and resources available via HUD’s RENEW300 initiative. These workshops are held in conjunction with the Department of Energy National Community Solar Partnership Workshops, and participants are encouraged to attend both workshops, if interested.
HUD and guest speakers will be discussing their experiences and best practices. The following topics will be covered in this series:
- Solar options for HUD assisted properties
- A Step by Step getting started guide
- Guides, tools and other resources, including technical assistance
Who Should Attend?
- Public Housing Authorities (PHAs) and Multifamily project owners/managers
- Better Buildings Challenge and RENEW300 current or potential partners
- Renewable energy advocates and providers
Schedule of Workshops
||May 23, 2016
||June 10, 2016
||June 24, 2016
||Save the Date
Training Series Point of Contact
Renew300 Trainings Registrar | Trainings@HUDExchange.info
To find out more information about upcoming trainings and access materials from previously held trainings, go to HUD Exchange Training and Events.