The Notice of Funding Availability (NOFA) for the Fiscal Year (FY) 2015 Continuum of Care Program Competition has been posted to the FY 2015 Continuum of Care (CoC) Program Competition: Funding Availability page on the HUD Exchange. The FY 2015 CoC Consolidated Application and Project Applications are now available in e-snaps.
Submission Deadline: Friday, November 20, 2015 at 7:59:59 PM EST
- The FY 2015 CoC Program Competition is administered under the CoC Program interim rule (24 CFR part 578) and covers the application and award process for the FY 2015 CoC Program funds.
- All applicants should carefully and thoroughly read the following:
- FY 2015 CoC Program Competition NOFA – prior to beginning the application process
- FY 2015 General Section NOFA
- Project Application Detailed Instructions and Instructional Guides
- CoC Application Detailed Instructions and Instructional Guide
- CoC Priority Listing Detailed Instructions and Instructional Guide
- As stated in Section II.B.4.of the FY 2015 CoC Program NOFA – Any changes to the FY 2015 Grant Inventory Worksheet (GIW) after the FY 2015 CoC Program Registration process must be approved by the local HUD CPD Field Office, in consultation with HUD Headquarters, within the 10-day grace period after the publication of the FY 2015 CoC Program Competition NOFA. The due date of final HUD-approval for changes to the FY 2015 GIW is September 28, 2015 by 5:00 PM local time.
- HUD will post the FY 2015 CoC Program Amounts Available for Funding to the HUD Exchange within 10 days after the deadline for the grace period for changes. As stated in the FY 2015 CoC Program Competition NOFA, HUD will not consider any additional changes to the GIWs or Annual Renewal Demand (ARD) after the 10-day grace period.
- The e-snaps system is not compatible with Chrome and newer versions of Firefox. Users should use Internet Explorer 10 or 11 (in compatibility mode) or older versions of Internet Explorer or Firefox which are available from Microsoft and Mozilla. If you need assistance in accessing e-snaps contact the HUD Exchange e-snaps Ask A Question (AAQ).
Electronic Application in e-snaps
The www.grants.gov application is not applicable to the CoC Program. The FY 2015 CoC Consolidated Application (CoC Application and CoC Priority Listing) and the Project Applications are only available via the SNAPS online grants management system, e-snaps. Only those Collaborative Applicants with a HUD-approved FY 2015 CoC Registration will have access to the FY 2015 CoC Consolidated Application. The application submission deadline is Friday, November 20, 2015 at 7:59:59 PM EST.
All information related to the FY 2015 CoC Program Competition is communicated via the HUD Exchange Mailing List. Join the mailing list to receive important updates and reminders. HUD will communicate via listserv messages:
- Due date reminders – it is the sole responsibility of Collaborative Applicants and their project applicants to submit the CoC Application and CoC Priority Listing containing all project applications by the due date and time.
- Availability of webcasts.
- Important updates or additional information – the additional information will not change the selection criteria or selection process included in the FY 2015 CoC Program Competition NOFA, but may include items such as updates on the status of e-snaps and reminders of impending deadlines.
If you are aware or suspect that the Collaborative Applicant, CoC members, or interested stakeholders are not currently receiving these listserv messages, please forward the following link, https://www.hudexchange.info/mailinglist/, to them to register for the listserv messages as this is the only form of communication used by HUD to the public.
FY 2015 CoC Program Competition NOFA Broadcast – This pre-recorded broadcast highlights key changes in the FY 2015 CoC Program Competition NOFA requirements. This broadcast is also available on the HUDchannel on YouTube. The due date of final HUD-approval for changes to the FY 2015 GIW is September 28, 2015 by 5:00 PM local time.
Application Resources on HUD Exchange
The following Consolidated Application and Project Application resources associated with the FY 2015 CoC Program Competition are, or will be, available on the CoC Program Competition: e-snaps Resources page on the HUD Exchange website:
- Project Application Detailed Instructions:
- New Project Application - coming soon
- Renewal Project Application - coming soon
- CoC Planning Project Application
- UFA Costs Project Application
- Project Application Instructional Guides:
- New Project Applications
- Renewal Project Applications
- Performance Measures
- Budgets – coming soon
- CoC Planning Project Applications
- UFA Costs Project Applications
- Appeal Project Applications
- CoC Application:
- Detailed Instructions – coming soon
- Instructional Guide
- CoC Priority Listing:
- Detailed Instructions
- Instructional Guide
If you have questions pertaining to e-snaps technical issues, please submit your questions to the e-snaps Ask A Question (AAQ) portal on the HUD Exchange website. To submit a question to the e-snaps AAQ portal, select “e-snaps” from the “My question is related to” drop down list on Step 2 of the question submission process.
If you have questions related to the CoC Program interim rule or a policy related question, please submit your questions to the CoC Program Ask A Question (AAQ) portal. To submit a question to the CoC Program AAQ portal, select “CoC Program” from the “My question is related to” drop down list on Step 2 of the question submission process.
The AAQ accepts question submissions 24/7. However, responses are usually provided between 8:00 AM and 5:00 PM Eastern Time, Monday through Friday, except for weekends and federal holidays. Additionally, per the FY 2015 CoC Program Competition NOFA, starting 2 days prior to the application deadline for FY 2015 funds, the AAQ will respond only to emergency technical support questions up to the deadline of Friday, November 20, 2015 at 7:59:59 PM EST.