HUD National HMIS TA providers will be conducting a series of three webinars intended to provide guidance on the topics listed below:
- July 29th, 2015 at 1 PM EDT - HMIS Data Standards critical changes & clarification of "Consent to Share" vs. "Consent to Collect"
- August 26th, 2015 at 1 PM EDT - Changes to HMIS reporting requirements
- September 30th, 2015 at 1 PM EDT - Understanding how HMIS will be used to calculate System Performance Measures
Who Should Attend?
These webinars are relevant to HMIS Leads, HMIS System Administrators, and CoCs. This webinar is limited to 1,000 participants and registration for this training will close 1 day before the webinar begins.
Training Point of Contact
Dan Fox | 240-582-3639 | Daniel.firstname.lastname@example.org
To find out more information about upcoming trainings and access materials from previously held trainings, go to HUD Exchange Training and Events.
Registering for the 2015 HMIS System Administrator Summer Training Series
Please select the appropriate webinar(s), then follow the instructions below. Please note that you must register for each webinar that you wish to attend individually.
If you have a HUD Exchange Account:
- Select Register Now button
You will be directed to HUD Exchange Learn, if you are logged into your HUD Exchange account. If you are not logged in, you will be asked to log in before being directed to HUD Exchange Learn
- Select the Class, under Scheduled Classes
- Select the Enroll button
You are now enrolled in the webinar
- Select the Launch button
This will direct you to the Webinar Sign-In page and provide you an email reminder with a personalized link to access the Webinar
If you do not already have a HUD Exchange Account:
- Go to the HUD Exchange Account Registration Page.
- Fill out the Personal Information and Login Information sections.
- Click the Step 2 button.
- Step 2 prompts you to indicate your experience with the various HUD programs, systems, and topic areas. Please note that the Program Experience fields are optional, and you may proceed to the next step if you have no experience in the areas listed.
- Click the Register button at the bottom of the page to create your HUD Exchange account.
- Your account has been created. Please proceed with registration instructions for “If you have a HUD Exchange Account”.
Additional instructions and screenshots are available in the HUD Exchange Learn User Guide. After you have successfully registered for HUD Exchange Learn, you can register for upcoming trainings/webinars.