The U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD) will host a webinar for Community Development Block - Disaster Recovery (CDBG-DR) and Neighborhood Stabilization Program (NSP) grantees to provide a live demonstration of Disaster Recovery Grant Reporting (DRGR) MicroStrategy reports on September 22, 2016 from 2:00 - 3:30 PM EDT. The purpose of the webinar is to help grantees fully utilize MicroStrategy capabilities to improve data accuracy and completeness, troubleshoot errors, and reduce the amount of time and effort necessary to comply with reporting requirements.
The live demonstration will include how to:
- Access and navigate MicroStrategy
- Customize, save, and export reports
- Add and edit report subscriptions
Common MicroStrategy reports and the DRGR Public Data Portal will also be highlighted. Supplemental materials will be made available, including instructions and screenshots of the functions demonstrated during the webinar. Time will be made for questions and answers.
Who Should Attend?
Grantee staff from the CDBG-DR and NSP programs, including programmatic and finance staff with DRGR roles, should attend.
Please join the webinar 15 minutes prior to the webinar start time to ensure that the WebEx webinar platform is downloaded and working properly.
|2016 MicroStrategy Training for DRGR System Users Webinar
||September 22, 2016
2:00-3:30 PM EDT
Additional webinars delivered in 2016 for CDBG-DR grantees are archived here: 2016 CDBG-DR Webinar Series page.
If you have not yet registered for a HUD Exchange Learn account:
Create an Account on the HUD Exchange
- Go to the HUD Exchange (www.hudexchange.info)
- Click Login to My HUD Exchange
- Click Create an Account.
- Fill out the form, and click the Create Account button.
Your account has been created.You will receive a confirmation email.
If you have already registered for an HUD Exchange Learn account:
- Enter your Username and Password; select Log in
- If prompted to fill out additional information, please do so, and select Update
- You will be brought directly to the course detail page in HUD Exchange Learn
- Select the checkbox next to the class name and location and then select Enroll in this Class
If you are unsure if you have an HUD Exchange Learn account:
- Go to the HUD Exchange Login page, and enter your email address into the field: Forget Username or Password?
- If a username for that email address already exists, you will receive an email with a temporary password that you can use to follow the steps above. If not, you’ll receive an error message.
Training Series Point of Contact
CDBG-DR Webinar Series Registrar | Trainings@HUDExchange.info
To find out more information about upcoming trainings and access materials from previously held trainings, go to HUD Exchange Training and Events.