This NDRC NOFA-specific webinar is part of the NDRC Webinar Series. It will be held on Thursday, October 8, 2015 at 3:00 PM EDT.
HUD will review the requirements for an NDRC NOFA response to be considered complete and provide time for questions and answers with key HUD Staff.
- Jessie Handforth Kome, Deputy Director, HUD Office of Block Grant Assistance
- C. Duncan Yetman, Jr., CPD Specialist, HUD Office of Block Grant Assistance
- Other members of the NDRC team
Please note you DO NOT need to register to join this webinar. Instructions to access the webinar directly are provided below. However, if you would like to get credit for this webinar, you may use the link to register.
To Join via Webex
- At least 10 minutes before the start time, log into the webinar.
- Enter your first name, last name, and e-mail address
- Enter the meeting password: NDRC2015.
- Click Join Now
- WebEx Event Manager software will load; this can take several minutes.
- Then dial the audio-only teleconference line (see below).
To Join via Teleconference (Audio-only)
- Call toll-free: +1-855-797-9485 (US)
- When prompted, enter in the meeting access code: 664 029 677#
For additional instructions, such as how to ask a question during the webinar session, please visit the Training Course detail page.
Training Point of Contact
Patrick Taylor | 765-376-2787 | email@example.com