Learn how the Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration (SAMHSA) faith-government partnership is creating a new community co-investment process through the evidence-based Open Table model.
You can use Open Table to:
- Partner with the faith community to build an extended system of care.
- Discuss unmet need to address poverty for persons with behavioral health needs.
- Train residents to invest their intellectual and social capital in young adults and families.
- Provide unconditional support for persons who have experienced trauma.
- Create a sustainable system of care.
Hear from SAMHSA grantees and faith community partners in this webinar who will focus on the intersection of support for those who are experiencing homelessness and the Open Table model of poverty intervention.
Date: April 5, 2017
Time: 3:30-4:30 PM EDT
Phone Number: 888-928-9713
Web Access: Join the webinar online.
Please invite community partners, stakeholders and coalition members to this informational webinar.