Office of HIV/AIDS Housing
This webinar will provide a general overview of confidentiality in the Housing Opportunities for Persons With AIDS (HOPWA) Program and will introduce content from the HOPWA Confidentiality User Guide. Presenters will highlight examples related to integrating HOPWA into HMIS and confidentiality practices in rural areas. This webinar is part of the HOPWA Best Practices Training Series.
When: Thursday, April 17, 2014
- 3:00 PM - 4:00 PM EDT
- 2:00 PM - 3:00 PM CDT
- 1:00 PM - 2:00 PM MDT
- 12:00 PM - 1:00 PM PDT
Please note the correct time for your time zone!
- Benjamin L. Ayers, Community Planning and Development Specialist, Office of HIV/AIDS Housing, HUD
- Mariah Ybarra, Senior Consultant, Sound Thinking
- Julie A. Eberbach, Associate Director, Iowa HMIS Project Lead, Institute for Community Alliances
- Kathie Hiers, Chief Executive Officer, AIDS Alabama
This webinar is designed to:
- Enhance knowledge about confidentiality and familiarity with the HOPWA Confidentiality User Guide.
- Increase attention to confidentiality and prevent inadvertent disclosure.
- Promote implementation of sound confidentiality policies, procedures, and practices among HOPWA providers.
- Promote HOPWA integration into HMIS.