Don’t miss out – Add a calendar appointment to your calendar and join the meeting at the correct time and date!
On November 21, 2018 HUD released a Notice of Funding Availability (NOFA). Applications are due January 31, 2019. This NOFA provides $5 million in one-time funding to help communities improve their Continuum of Care's (CoC) Homeless Management Information System (HMIS).
Improvements can mean different things for different communities. It may mean:
- Consolidating HMIS implementations to gain economies of scale and expertise
- Modifying software to better support communities to meet HUD HMIS regulatory requirements
- A concerted effort to increase the HMIS knowledge base among the HMIS system administration staff and CoC leadership
Please join us on December 7, 2018 from 3:00 PM to 5:00 PM EST to hear the latest about the NOFA from HUD staff, and to have your NOFA questions answered during the office hours. The session will cover questions received through HUD’s Ask A Question (AAQ) portal since the release of the NOFA, as well as any community questions posed during the office hours session.
Upon completion of this training, participants should be able to describe the timeline and process for CoCs and HMIS leads to submit HMIS NOFA Applications.
Who Should Attend?
This training is intended for all CoC members and HMIS leads and anyone with responsibilities involving HMIS implementation.
There is not a registration process for the HMIS NOFA Office Hours. Please click on the link when the office hours begin.
Meeting Link: https://tdainc.adobeconnect.com/hmisnofa/
Call In Information: (877) 223-6370
Conference Code: 7186877411
Questions and Additional Information
Participants can submit their questions for the office hours in advance by using HUD’s AAQ portal.
- Complete required information in Step 1
- Select “HMIS: Homeless Management Information Session” from the “My question is related to” drop down list on Step 2
- For the subject line, enter “HMIS NOFA Office Hours” to ensure your question is flagged for the event
If you have additional questions pertaining to the HMIS, please submit your questions through the AAQ portal following the steps outlined above.