Good Morning, it is Monday, May 1, 2017 and we are hours away from the FY 2017 CoC Program Registration deadline. Want to ensure you have a great day and fantastic week? All you need to do – as soon as you finish that first cup of coffee or other preferred morning beverage – is complete and submit your FY 2017 CoC Program Registration in e-snaps! As an added bonus, you also get to check something off your “To Do List” for the day.
The registration deadline is TODAY at 8:00 PM Eastern Daylight Time (EDT) Monday, May 1, 2017. Registration submission must be received in e-snaps on or before the registration deadline. Failure to submit a registration in e-snaps by the deadline will result in the Collaborative Applicant being unable to access the FY 2017 CoC Consolidated Application, which includes the project applications for reallocated projects, permanent housing bonus projects, renewal projects, CoC Planning projects, and Unified Funding Agency (UFA) costs. Consequently, the Collaborative Applicant will be unable to apply for funds. Therefore, it is imperative that all Collaborative Applicants meet this registration deadline.
View the list of registration submission status for all CoCs as of 8:00 AM EDT this morning in the Submission Status document.
As of 8:00 AM EDT today:
- 43 – not started, meaning the Collaborative Applicant has not registered for the funding opportunity and does not have access to the CoC Program Registration forms – highlighted in orange in the submission status document.
- 8 – in ready status, meaning the Collaborative Applicant has completed the funding opportunity step, but has not started the e-snaps CoC Program Registration process – highlighted in red in the submission status document.
- 20 – in progress, meaning the Collaborative Applicant has opened the CoC Program Registration forms – highlighted in yellow in the submission status document.
- 329 – completed and submitted CoC Program Registrations in e-snaps – highlighted in green in the submission status document. No action needed by the Collaborative Applicant – Congratulations on submitting your FY 2017 CoC Program Registration forms!
Collaborative Applicants must closely pay attention to the Submission Status document that has been color-coded. If your CoC is not highlighted in green, then your CoC’s FY 2017 CoC Program Registration has not been submitted as of 8:00 AM EDT today, May 1, 2017.
The Collaborative Applicant may confirm that the CoC Registration was successfully submitted in one of the following two ways:
- on the Submissions screen in e-snaps, the CoC Program Registration will have a date under the “Date Submitted” column; or
- in the CoC Program Registration project, on the “Submission Summary” screen, the “Submit” button will be greyed out and a note will appear stating, “This e.form has been submitted.”
After reviewing this information, the Collaborative Applicant may capture a screenshot or export the file to PDF for your records.
- It is the responsibility of CoCs and their designated Collaborative Applicants to ensure that registration is completed. HUD does not intend to issue individual reminders.
- Collaborative Applicants must complete the FY 2017 CoC Program Registration via e-snaps, a web-based portal accessible at www.hud.gov/esnaps.
- This first phase of the registration process has three required steps in e-snaps that must be completed:
- Step 1 – Register for the Funding Opportunity – CoC Registration and Application 2017;
- Step 2 – Create the CoC Program Registration Project; and,
- Step 3 – Complete and submit the CoC Program Registration forms.
- Any Collaborative Applicant that was granted UFA designation in the FY 2016 CoC Program Registration process must re-apply for UFA designation in the FY 2017 CoC Program Registration process.
- If the Collaborative Applicant has technical issue, e.g., forgot username or password, cannot submit, you should immediately submit an AAQ.
If you have questions pertaining to e-snaps technical issues or the FY 2017 CoC Program Registration process, submit your questions to the e-snaps Ask A Question (AAQ) portal. To submit a question to the e-snaps AAQ portal, select "e-snaps" from the "My question is related to" dropdown list on Step 2 of the question submission process.
If you have questions related to the CoC Program interim rule or a policy related question, submit your questions to the CoC Program Ask A Question (AAQ) portal. To submit a question to the CoC AAQ portal, select "CoC Program" from the "My question is related to" dropdown list on Step 2 of the question submission process.