Last week, HUD released the new ESG-CAPER Annual Reporting Tool (eCart) and Guide. HUD will be providing a webinar on October 29, 2015, at 2 PM EDT, to introduce Emergency Solutions Grants (ESG) Program recipients to the eCart. Presenters will demonstrate how to use the eCart for the ESG Consolidated Annual Performance and Evaluation Report (CAPER), explain how to submit the eCart as part of the CAPER submission in the eCon Planning Suite, and answer questions related to eCart. Webinar participants will learn about the following:
- The flow of ESG data from Homeless Management Information Systems (HMIS) to the eCon Planning Suite
- Uploading subrecipient CSV (comma separated values)files into eCart
- Reviewing and correcting data validation errors
- Using the eCart to filter ESG data
- Attaching eCart to screen CR-65 in the eCon Planning Suite
- Troubleshooting common eCart problems
Who Should Attend?
This webinar is intended for ESG recipients and subrecipients, and is limited to 1,000 participants.
To find out more information about upcoming trainings and access materials from previously held trainings, go to HUD Exchange Training and Events.
Registering for the 2015 HMIS System Administrator Summer Training Series
To access the registration page, please click the link, then follow the instructions below carefully.
If you have a HUD Exchange Account:
- Select Register Now button
If you are logged into your HUD Exchange account, you will be directed to HUD Exchange Learn. If you are not logged in, you will be asked to log in before being directed to HUD Exchange Learn
- Select the Class, under Scheduled Classes
- Select the Enroll button
- On the next screen, in the Activities section, Select the Launch button; you will be directed to a registration form.
- Complete the registration form and click Register. You will receive an email with instructions for joining the webinar. Please do not share the link you receive, as this link is unique to you
If you do not already have a HUD Exchange Account:
- Go to the HUD Exchange Account Registration Page.
- Fill out the Personal Information and Login Information sections
- Click the Step 2 button
- Step 2 prompts you to indicate your experience with the various HUD programs, systems, and topic areas
Please note that the Program Experience fields are optional, and you may proceed to the next step if you have no experience in the areas listed
- Click the Register button at the bottom of the page to create your HUD Exchange account
- Your account has been created. Please proceed with registration instructions for “If you have a HUD Exchange Account”
Additional instructions and screenshots are available in the HUD Exchange Learn User Guide. After you have successfully registered for HUD Exchange Learn, you can register for upcoming trainings/webinars.