Help Strengthen the College's Diversity & Inclusion
Participation in this important initiative by all Fellows is both encouraged and applauded. If you've already completed our survey, thank you! If you have not yet participated in our short Diversity & Inclusion survey, we appreciate your thoughtful consideration regarding this effort and ask that you complete the survey by Friday, December 15.
The results of the survey will help us better understand the composition and demographics of our fellowship—an important step in setting goals to strengthen diversity and inclusion in the College. Your survey responses will remain confidential, and no sensitive data will be added to the online Fellows Directory. Click on the survey button below for more information on how we will manage survey responses and to complete the survey.
We also invite you to read the committee's October report distributed at the recent Futures Conference.
The COLPM Diversity & Inclusion Task Force
- Bill Migneron, COLPM President & President, WCM Consulting
- Maggie Callicrate, COLPM Past President & COO, Coblentz Patch Duffy & Bass LLP
- Chris Boyd, Senior Director of Professional Services, Wilson Sonsini Goodrich & Rosati
- Silvia Coulter, President, LawVision Group LLC
- Virginia Essandoh, Chief Diversity Officer, Ballard Spahr LLP
- Kendal Tyre, Partner, Nixon Peabody LLP