TitanHQ Talks Security
Valentines week; Love is in the air, especially for the scammers who want to get close to you. Phishing scams are always on the rise during the holidays, and Valentines is no exception.
Trending this week at TitanHQ -
Want to have your say in TitanHQ Talks? Send any feedback to firstname.lastname@example.org. We would love to hear from you!
- ArcTitan - Our new and improved email archiving solution that is proving to be essential for every organisation
- We'll get under the covers of one of our most popular products - WebTitan - and explain how the URL classification system works layer by layer
- Readers get exclusive access to our brand new infographic Ransomware Review 2016 & What's in Store for 2017
Your security agony aunt,
Step 1 - Let's get social
TitanHQ is committed to providing the best business security solutions to our customer. Our TitanHQ community is going from strength to strength.
Follow us on Twitter, Linkedin, Facebook and Spiceworks and be in the know on all things security including news, offers, product announcements.
ArcTitan - New and Improved
Insurance underwriters had to pay a hefty $2.2 million HIPAA breach settlement. See more
Don't be caught like MAPFIRE and ensure your emails are archived appropriately.
Email archiving is already a hot topic in 2017, and our new and improved ArcTitan allows you to archive and easily search your email in the Cloud.
Key features include:
1. Volume of Messaging - Ultra-fast search enables you to accurately and efficiently search through years of email data.
2. Office 365 Enhancement - ArcTitan enhances Office365 for the user. There are no storage limitations with ArcTitan which ultimately gives you a better product for less money and more power and flexibility!
3. Search Capability - Using a dedicated archiving tool is a lot more powerful and robust than using your email client for the same purpose. Emails are fully searchable and easy to find.
Under the Covers with WebTitan
Ever wonder how WebTitan identifies malware from infected websites and Botnet Attacks?
Our intelligent content categorization combines industry leading anti-virus and cloud based architecture to provide maximum protection with minimal maintenance required.
Here we take a deep dive into how the WebTitan URL classification system works layer by layer to stop threats in their tracks! READ MORE
An Evolving Threat - Ransomware expected to dominate in 2017
The ransomware threat is more dangerous and costly than ever.
IT professionals must prepare to protect their environments from new types of ransomware in 2017. This new infographic looks at the rise of ransomware in 2016 and the key trends and variants to watch out for in 2017.
Check out the infographic below:
WiFi Now - Washington DC, 18th-20th April 2017
On the road again, this time to Washington for 3 great days of all things WiFi!
We already had a fantastic show in London, and you can see some of the highlights here
We're a proud sponsor of the event, and our very own Conor Madden, Sales Director with TitanHQ and a thought leader on WiFi security, will be presenting at the show.
Conor will be speaking alongside some of the biggest names in WiFi including: Wi-Fi Alliance, Republic Wireless, Comcast, Verizon, Cincinnati Bell, Microsoft, LinkNYC, Zenreach, ARRIS, Ruckus Wireless, CirrusWorks, Google, Boingo Wireless, Aptilo Networks, BSG Wireless, Hughes Systique, Cambium Networks, Newracom, TitanHQ, and many more.
Attending? Make sure to let us know, we'd love to meet for a coffee :)
Tech Corner - WebTitan New Features & Enhancements
TitanHQ announce the release of WebTitan Cloud 4.05 – this new version of WebTitan Cloud 4.05 provides powerful new features and enhancements to protect enterprises and educational institutions from growing levels of web threats.
See more here
Power your email and web security with Titan
Galway, Ireland & Florida, USA.
US: +1 813 304 2544, UK: +44 2038085467, Ireland: +353 91 545555
Forward to a friend?