Draft minutes for June 29, 2016
July 22, 2016
Craig McKee, Secretary 9/11 Monthly Teleconference Call
Ken Freeland, Teleconference facilitator, Houston 9/11 Truth
Craig McKee, Teleconference secretary, Truth and Shadows
Dave Slesinger, 9/11 Truth Outreach
John O’Malley, DC 9/11 Truth
Barton Bruce, Massachusetts 9/11 Truth
Cat McGuire, 9/11 Truth Outreach
Barbara Honegger, Behind The Smoke Curtain
Sheila Casey, DC911Truth
Barrie Zwicker, Towers of Deception: The Media Cover-Up of 9/11
Jim Fetzer, And Nobody Died in Boston, Either
Jim Hufferd, 9/11 Grassroots
Wayne Coste, 9/11 Outreach
Dan Hennen, AE911Truth
Rodger Bories, 9/11 activist
David Cole, Nine Eleven Accountability Team
The minutes of the May 25, 2016 conference call were APPROVED.
The agenda was APPROVED.
Hordon banned from Teleconference
A proposal was made by Craig McKee that Robin Hordon no longer be invited to participate in the teleconference because of insulting remarks he made about the group. This was accepted without objection.
Comments on noise
Sheila Casey requested a few moments to discuss possible ways to reduce background noise on the monthly calls. It was agreed that during presentations and debates that Ken Freeland would mute all lines except that of the speaker.
Conspiracy Theory in America
A discussion was held on Lance deHaven-Smith’s book Conspiracy Theory in America.
Three topics in one
Jim Fetzer combined three topics into one presentation. He addressed his contention that there were actually three different people who played the part of Jeff Bauman in the Boston bombing; he announced a book he will be publishing soon called America Was Nuked on 9/11; and he challenged statements by Barbara Honegger about what happened at the Pentagon.
Ken Freeland offered a favorable review of the book Hidden Finance, Rogue Networks, and Secret Sorcery by Joseph P. Farrell.
The origins of ISIS
James Hufferd offered for discussion the subject of how the Truth Movement can determine and prove that the U.S. is responsible for creating and directing ISIS.
New 9/11 Citizens’ Commission?
Ken Freeland offered for discussion the subject of whether the Truth Movement should consider holding another 9/11 Citizens’ Commission.
- Barbara Honegger announced a conference being held September 10-11 at the Great Hall of Cooper Union in New York City for the 15th anniversary of 9/11. Speakers will include Daniel Sheehan, Ferdinando Imposimato, Wayne Madsen, and William Pepper. She noted that the legal aspects of bringing the 9/11 perpetrators to justice will be the focus of the second day.
- Dave Slesinger urged others to go to https://www.quora.com/ where 9/11 is among the subjects discussed.
- Wayne Coste announced that his web site, https://www.911truthoutreach.org/, now has an events calendar. Anyone wishing to post an event can register on the site.
- Ken Freeland announced a new web site that will examine the issue of the recently released 28 pages. The site is http://28pagesrevealed.info/.
- Cat McGuire called the teleconference’s attention to the new book The Plot to Kill King by William Pepper and mentioned that Pepper recently did a two-hour interview on Gary Null’s show. Ken added that there is a series of four interviews Null did with Daniel Sheehan that are also worth checking out.
- Barbara mentioned that she was scheduled to be a guest on Richard Hoaglund’s radio show on July 1.
- In closing, Ken reminded everyone about the scheduled Pentagon debate between Craig McKee/Adam Ruff and Barbara Honegger that is to take up the entire July teleconference call. (Earlier in the call, Barbara, Craig, and Ken agreed that the debate would go forward and that they would come to an agreement by email about whether the two sides will exchange a list of major arguments and sources prior to the draft agenda going out.)
Call began at 8 p.m. EST and adjourned at 10:00 p.m. EST/5 p.m. to 7:00 p.m. PST
Audio of the June call can be heard here: http://www.houston911truth.net/audio/062916.mp3 The next monthly teleconference will take place on Wednesday, July 27, 2016 at 8 p.m. EST, 5 p.m. PST. Please email agenda items for next call to facilitator Ken Freeland (email@example.com) by July 23. Please use subject line “Agenda item for 911 Truth Teleconference.” Please include a brief description of your item and any relevant links you’d like participants to be aware of, together with your estimate of the number of minutes your agenda item will require.