Draft minutes for
Sept. 30, 2015
|October 22, 2015
Craig McKee, Secretary 9/11 Monthly Teleconference Call
Draft minutes for the Wed., September 30, 2015 regular conference call
Ken Freeland, Teleconference facilitator, Houston 9/11 Truth
Craig McKee, Teleconference secretary, Truth and Shadows
Cat McGuire, 9/11 Truth Outreach
Bill Wilt, Congressional candidate in Massachusetts
Ned Delaney, 9/11 Grassroots
Adam Syed, 9/11 researcher
Adam Ruff, 9/11 researcher
Cheryl Curtiss, Connecticut 9/11 Truth
Mike Cook, AE911Truth
Barton Bruce, Massachusetts 9/11 Truth
Dwain Deets, SD911Truth
Paul Zarembka, The Hidden History of 9-11
The minutes of the August 2015 conference call were APPROVED
The agenda was APPROVED.
- Update on 28 pages and New York Symposium
Ken Freeland filled in for Cheryl Curtiss by providing an update on the latest efforts by a group now calling itself “The Truth Team,” which recently published a critique of the 28 pages campaign and which has raised objections to the content on the hr14.org web site. Freeland mentioned that he, Curtiss, and David Atlee have published an article on the subject of the 28 pages, which was published on Global Research and Truth and Shadows. In the absence of Barbara Honegger, Ken Freeland also provided a few details about the recent New York Symposium, which dealt in large part with the 28 pages and which featured Bob McIlvaine as a speaker.
The teleconference returned to the symposium later when Curtiss joined the call and gave a report, offering a number of criticisms of the event
- Analysis of Chandler presentation
Craig McKee made a presentation critiquing the Pentagon presentation given by David Chandler at the 9/11 Truth Film Festival on Sept. 10 in Oakland CA. He reported that almost all of the talk was devoted to supporting important elements of the official story.
- Bill Wilt informed the teleconference about the Massachusetts 9/11 Fall Foliage Tour. This involves visiting 14 locations that have 9/11 connections. He also commented that the book by Rebekah Roth, mentions many sites in Massachusetts.
- Cheryl Curtiss pointed out that Paul Craig Roberts has a new book out called The Neoconservative Threat to World Order.
- Curtiss also mentioned that her group attended the Maine organics farmers fair and was given 20 copies of the new AE911Truth booklet Beyond Misinformation for the group to pass out.
Call began at 8 p.m. EST and adjourned at 9:30 p.m. EST/5 p.m. to 6:30 p.m. PST
Audio of the July call can be heard here: http://houston911truth.net/audio/093015.mp3 The next monthly teleconference will take place on October 28 at 8 p.m. EST, 5 p.m. PST. Please email agenda items for next call to facilitator Ken Freeland (firstname.lastname@example.org) by October 24. Please use subject line “Agenda item for 911 Truth Teleconference.”