It’s time to celebrate as we begin our 35th year of bringing communities into bloom with colorful flowers and lovable topiaries that beautify our neighborhoods and enhance our quality of life. We are incredibly grateful for the many champions of our organization over the years, including:
Finally, we thank the greater community. Your enjoyment of the flowers and animal topiaries inspire us to make each new season better than the last.
- Our founder, Gale Arent, and all the board members who have served and provided the vision and talent that guide us today,
- The local greenhouses that make Kalamazoo County a leader in the bedding plant industry and help us showcase their annual flowers,
- The county and city governments - Kalamazoo County, City of Kalamazoo, City of Portage, Comstock Township - that embrace our partnership and assist in creating attractive public spaces,
- The donors and contributors whose investments in our organization blossom for months,
- The gardeners and staff whose expertise, planning, and passion enable others to experience the amazement, contentment, and more that comes from enjoying the beauty of nature in our public spaces, and
- The volunteers and bed adopters whose work throughout the season keeps our parks at the peak of beauty.
Flowers need light, water, and fertilizer to look their best. Please help us look our best during this celebratory year by volunteering during one of our planting days, adopting a bed, or providing a financial gift to support the planting and maintenance of the flower beds.
Your gift, in whatever form, will help create places of wonder and splendor that make our communities unique and beautiful places to live.
See you among the flowers,
Monika Trahe, Executive Director
Thomas A. Birkhold, Board President
To make a secure online donation, click here. To mail in your gift, please click here. Thank you.