We received the following schedule for upcoming lane closures on Business 40 and Peters Creek Parkway:
· Beginning October 23, 2017 thru early December: the inside lane in both directions of Business 40 closed from 9 p.m. to 6 a.m. for construction of the center bridge support of the new Peters Creek Parkway bridge.
· Beginning October 25, 2017 thru early December: from midnight to 6:00 a.m. detouring the eastbound Business 40 traffic up the exit ramp at Peters Creek Parkway and down the Business 40 on ramp from Peters Creek Parkway.
· Beginning early December: closing the inside lane of Business 40 in both directions all day for a maximum of 45 days.
Peters Creek Parkway
· Beginning October 23, 2017 thru early December: closing one lane in each direction of Peters Creek Parkway from 9 p.m. to 6 a.m. for work associated with the new Peters Creek Bridge construction.
· Beginning mid-October, expect periodic daytime lane closures along Peters Creek Parkway during non-peak hours (9 a.m. to 4 p.m.)
No lane closures will occur on either Bus.40 or Peters Creek Parkway from November 21, 2017 to November 26, 2017 due to Thanksgiving Holiday Restrictions.
Excluding the 45-day continuous closure, lane closures are dependent on the weather conditions, as we do not install lane closures during rain events or other adverse weather.
Nighttime lane closures on westbound Business 40 will only be installed when the nature of that night’s work warrants the closing of the westbound inside lane. If the work does not require the westbound lane closure, we do not intend to install it. (This does not apply to the continuous 45-day closure. It will remain in place once it is installed.)
COMING UP NEXT WEEK
Tuesday, October 24
RCA Board of Directors | 8:30 a.m. | WSRAR
WSRAR Board of Directors | 3:00 p.m. | WSRAR
Thursday, October 26
Triad MLS Board of Directors | 9:30 a.m. | High Point RAR
ONLINE REGISTRATION IS PREFERRED
Online registration is preferred. To register for education classes and membership events, update your personal information, or pay an invoice, go to www.wsrar.com. Click on the green Member Services button on the top right. Use your NRDS# as your login and your password is the last 4 digits of your social security number.
October 24-26 Habitat Build Days Time: 8:00 a.m.-3:00 p.m.
We have 15 spaces per day to fill
Friday, November 10 Trends: The Current & Future Direction of the RE Profession with Bill Gallagher -Register here
The National Association of REALTORS® requires all members to take Code of Ethics training on a Biennial basis (once every two years)between January 1, 2017 and December 31, 2018. REALTORS® who join the Association after January 1, 2017 and attend New Member Orientation have already fulfilled their Code of Ethics training requirement that must be completed by December 31, 2018.
Cracking the Code with the CE Shop and these two classes below through Real Time Learn will give you 4 hours CE elective and satisfy NAR’s Code of Ethics requirement. Scruples and the Code of Ethics: O/L | Instructor Jo Mangum Staying on the Right Path: O/L | Instructor Cindy Chandler
rDesk is an option under your Matrix REALTOR® Tools widget. It is a full Client Relationship Management platform. Even if you don’t use the full CRM functionality, though, we recommend you take a quick look at the many flyers you can easily create within the system. Once you have opened rDesk, go to the Marketing tab on the left then to Flyers. Don’t spend hours creating your own flyer when you can create a customizable, branded flyer in minutes.
You may purchase SUPRA iBox BT LE boxes from another WSRAR member; you may also sell the boxes to another WSRAR member. However, please send the serial numbers and the new owner’s name to firstname.lastname@example.org so we can be sure the boxes are registered correctly in SUPRA’s system. This will ensure the warranty for the boxes remains in effect.
Join us as we kick off the next 100 years! We encourage you to complete your committee sign up form early to get a jumpstart on 2018!