Joint Government Affairs Director
Government Affairs Action Alerts. You get them from time to time, and they are important. You see them in your inbox from NAR, you get them from NCAR, and sometimes you even get them from me at the WSRAR!
Periodically, you will see an important Government Affairs Action Alert that contains timely information as it pertains to legislative issues. These emails will sometimes contain:
• Details on REALTOR® positions on issues and how they are being advocated for
• Notifications of meetings with elected officials
• Call To Action notifications (Example: Please call your Senators office to have him support a certain bill)
• Regular legislative updates (Example: Legislation impacting our industry will be voted on tomorrow at 10am)
• Which elected officials need to be contacted and why they are important
When these Action Alerts come to your inbox, I ask that you take a few moments to look them over. It is important for you to be involved, and we try to make the “Asks” as easy as possible for you since we know how busy you are. If you ever have a question on what the issue is in a Government Affairs Alert or what it is you need to do, please do not hesitate to contact me. Thank you for your support and attention!