Glenn Cobb, RCE
Chief Staff Executive
As most of you are aware, we will be transitioning to a new MLS platform at TMLS very soon. This new and improved system is called Matrix. It is enhanced, faster, more intuitive and works well on every device so it will be a big improvement over Tempo and Fusion. In the weeks ahead we will be sending out various updates, tips and heads-up on things you may want to do to make the conversion as seamless as possible. Here are a few items of interest from TMLS to get our conversation started. Feel free to touch base with TMLS or us if you have any questions as we begin our transition!
Timeline: Matrix will be available around mid-December. We will continue to allow fusions and tempo to run while you are getting used to Matrix, but Tempo and Fusion will no longer operate after February 25, 2015, so you need to get as comfortable with Matrix as you can before that time.
Training: We will have numerous opportunities for you to receive training live at TMLS, WSRAR or even at some member offices. We will also have access to on-line video training if you prefer. Stay tuned for when and where training opportunities will be provided.
TOP TEN REASONS CONVERSION SHOULD NOT BE TOO DIFFICULT:
- Matrix is easy to use
- Matrix is fast; much faster on any browser than tempo or fusion
- Matrix works on any browser on most any machine! Just make sure you are using the most updated browser options to realize maximum efficiency.
- Data entry will be easier and faster with more pre-populated fields and more drop down fields
- Incomplete status will help you start, stop and save partial listings that you are not able to complete at one sitting
- Upload as many as 30 photos
- You can save up to 50 searches for up to 7 days
- You are going to love the speed bar! (Trust me!)
- Prints dynamic reports- only completed fields included
- The client portal is incredible; will make your client think all you do all day every day is work on their transaction
More to come! Hope you have a great thanksgiving! gc