Hello Buggy Bootcampers!
Welcome to April.
I hope that you all had a fantastic Easter and took some time for yourself and a little R&R. Hopefully you are now feeling nice and rejuvenated and are ready to burn off those Easter eggs and hot cross buns!
In March we welcomed 7 new members, caused passers-by to stop and watch the fun at the new Tuesday North Steyne class and awarded Karen a Thai Massage for being the first to come to 4 classes in a week. We also invaded Manly Wine on mass for the end of summer social â€“ and you Mums kept me up way past my bedtime!
We also had a few technical issues in March so if we havent responded to an email you sent, apologies, we aren't ignoring you, we just didnt get it! Please resend and we will respond as soon as possible.
If you havenâ€™t already, remember to sign up to the Motherâ€™s Day Classic before 10th April to receive the early bird entry price â€“ see full details below.
And finally, if you did overindulge a little at Easter (I did thanks to my friendâ€™s fabulous crÃ¨me egg pudding and my Stepmotherâ€™s extraordinary banoffi pie) â€“ donâ€™t give yourself a hard time, just move on and follow Buggy Bootcampâ€™s six steps for a healthy you.
1. Thoughts: Healthy thoughts create healthy bodies
2. Breathing: Focusing your attention on deep breathing to reduce stress
3. Hydration: Try to drink at least 0.033l of water for every kg of your bodyweight daily
4. Nutrition: Eat high quality non-processed food â€“ everything in moderation
5. Sleep: Get to bed before 10.30pm every night to promote optimal health
6. Exercise regularly â€“ bootcamp, walk, swim, run â€“ just get moving!
See you at a Bootcamp soon,
Letâ€™s Get Moving