Are you ready for The Service Summit?
I'm very excited that this is happening. We have been praying that God will bring those he wants to the table. Excited that you can join us. The conversations we are going to have are not going to be easy and I hope that they will help you have the tools to make decisions as leaders and that together we can make a lasting difference.
Here are a couple of reminders, so you will ready for our time together.
- Use this link to join us on Saturday, Sept 19 at 7 pm PST (lots of fun games and activities planned) and Sunday at 10 am (great content and discussion ahead). If you can't join for Saturday night no problem but you will be missed.
- If you are in the Walla Walla area your surprise boxes are being delivered to your 'doorstep' tomorrow. If you are joining us outside of the area they are arriving by Priority Mail arriving no later than Friday (with one exception to Florida it will arrive on Sat). If you need a tracking number please reach out.
- We are still waiting to hear back about approval to do the optional service activity on Sunday morning so stay tuned for that.
- If you haven't taken the SDI personality course please do that asap. Half of our time together will be spent learning from Dr. Gleason on how we can best work together. The email would have come from Core Strengths search for it in your Junk folder or email back and we can send out another invitation to take the assessment. https://app.corestrengths.com/login
- A schedule can be found here.