COVID Run Rules
1. Wear a mask while running or just hanging out if you're unvaccinated, when in tight groups, or when in crowded areas.
2. Gather in Clark Park
(in the grass close to the path right near 44th and Baltimore Ave)
3. Continue to keep some distance when we gather at Clark Park and during the run.
4. Decide ahead of time what distance you're running and your preferred speed and try to learn the route. When you arrive, talk with other runners and find a group that matches your distance/pace. Do your best to accommodate people so we can have everyone running in a group.
5. Folks will go out in waves based on distance.
6. As always, don't be an asshole.
* If you don't have a mask and need one, please let me know and I'll get you one.