"A Dispensation of the Flame of Victory,"
dictation delivered by Mighty Victory
April 18, 1963
- LISTEN: Disc 1 Track 8 of The Mandate of Victory Audio Album
- READ: Chapter 8 (pp. 61-69), The Mandate of Victory book (also published in the Pearls of Wisdom®, Vol. 42 No. 49, December 5, 1999)
After you have completed the assignment above, answer the study questions below. You can download these study questions as a PDF here
Study Question 1
- Mighty Victory speaks about his “Victory Garden.” What are some steps you will take to plant your own “Victory Garden”? (p. 62)
Study Question 2
- In this dictation Beloved Victory mentions the impact the belief that we only have one life to live has upon those who are on in years. What teaching does he give to counteract this error? (p. 63)
Study Question 3
- Record in your Victory Journal your understanding of Victory’s teaching on “the power of intensification.” (pp. 63-64)
- What are some ways you will apply and practice the “power of intensification” to increase the power of victory in your life? (pp. 63-64)
Study Question 4
- After reading Victory’s teaching “One with God is a Majority” from the book The Mandate of Victory, please answer the following study questions.
- What did the story about Christopher Columbus (a previous embodiment of Saint Germain) at court with Queen Isabella and Victory’s comments teach you about you about the attitude and consciousness of victory and the Guru/chela relationship? (pp. 64-65)
- How will you apply this teaching in the coming week?
Study Question 5
- We are told that it is wise to build a momentum of good karma. Why is it a better part of wisdom to do this? (p. 65)
- What behaviors hinder your intent to make positive karma? (p. 65)
Study Question 6
- Almost every publication we read in print and via the Internet includes one or more enticing ads on how to lose weight. What is Victory’s approach to weight loss? (p. 65)
Study Question 7
- After you read Chapter 8 and listen to the audio of this dictation, ask yourself, “Will I resolve to have my victory now?” (pp. 66-67)
- If you answered “yes," then determine two to three steps you will take to put into action your resolve to have your victory now and record them in your Victory Journal for further reference.
- If you answered “no,” then reflect upon what prevented you from answering “yes.” Was it fear, was it a lack of self-confidence, etc.? Then work on these elements of your consciousness by using the violet flame to transmute the tie up of these negative energies so that the energies of the Christ, your Real Self, shine through and all around you.
Study Question 8
- Read “A Dispensation of the Flame of Victory” on pp. 67-68 out loud with the audio of the dictation. Then record in your Victory Journal your response to the following two questions:
- What did you experience as you read the dispensation?
- What purpose does this dispensation fulfill?
- During this dispensation with the full power of the blue ray, Victory announced the arrival of the Lords of the Blue Flame. What role did these beloved masters play in this dispensation?
- Create 2-3 affirmations from this dispensation and recite them regularly during the coming week.
Study Question 9
- Follow the instructions of Mighty Victory: “Precious ones, I say to you now and always, accept your victory, love your victory, feel your victory, be your victory, know your victory, and declare it by saying:
I AM my victory fulfilled right now
by the power of the three-times-three and
by the power of the sacred fire,
worlds without end.”
Missed a Week? Need the book or audio album?
View all of the weeks, as well as links to purchase the book and audio album on our website: http://summituniversity.org/VictoryArchive
Next Week: "Victory Is to the Free"