"The Circle of Fire,"
dictation delivered by Mighty Victory
March 3, 1974
- LISTEN: Disc 1 Track 19 of The Mandate of Victory Audio Album
- READ: Chapter 19 (pp. 172-175), The Mandate of Victory book (also published in the Pearls of Wisdom®, Vol. 43 No. 11, March 12, 2000)
After you have completed the assignment above, answer the study questions below. You can download these study questions as a PDF here
Study Question 1
- Beloved Victory delivered his message for a specific purpose. For what purpose did he come? (p. 172)
Study Question 2
- After announcing the purpose of his presence, Victory releases a dispensation related to the circle of fire. Why did the master release this blessing? (p. 172)
Study Question 3
- When the forces of light meet the forces of darkness, what is the natural outcome of their meeting? (p. 173)
Study Question 4
- What is your understanding of the master's statement, "Victory is always enlightenment; enlightenment is enlightened self-interest"? (p. 174)
Study Question 5
- What grace is available to us when we see and experience how the forces of unreality topple everything around us? (p. 175)
Study Question 6
- What wisdom do you glean from Victory's statement, "Waste not the hours, the precious moments that God has given thee for victory, for self-mastery, and God-control?" (p. 175)
Study Question 7
- If you were asked to explain "the mystery of victory," what would you say? (p. 175)
Study Question 8
- After reading and listening to this dictation, write three to five affirmations and recite your affirmations during the coming week. Then reflect upon your experience.
Missed a Week? Need the book or audio album?
View all of the weeks, as well as links to purchase the book and audio album on our website: http://summituniversity.org/VictoryArchive
Next Week: "Spirals of Victory for the Golden Age"