"Sculpting the Image of Your Victory,"
dictation delivered by Mighty Victory
November 10, 1963
- LISTEN: Disc 1 Track 7 of The Mandate of Victory Audio Album
- READ: Chapter 7 (pp. 54-60), The Mandate of Victory book (also published in the Pearls of Wisdom®, Vol. 42 No. 48, November 28, 1999)
After you have completed the assignment above, answer the study questions below. You can download these study questions as a PDF here
Study Question 1
- What symbolism does Mighty Victory attach to the laurel wreath? (p. 54)
- What is the significance of “the golden laurel wreath of victory?” (p. 54)
Study Question 2
- Under what conditions may simple acts like touching your toes on the floor when you first awake in the morning assist you in creating a momentum of victory? (pp. 54-55)
- Reflect upon what you personally do day by day to build your momentum of victory? Record your responses in your Victory Journal.
Study Question 3
- What is the one all-important key that Mighty Victory gives to us to help us gain our freedom? (pp. 55-56)
- What steps will you take to apply this key? (pp. 55-56)
Study Question 4
- What is the spiritual significance of Mighty Victory’s comparison of sculpting a work of art to gaining our victory? (pp. 56-57)
- What skills and virtues are needed to sculpt a work or art? (pp. 56-57)
Study Question 5
- What explanation does Mighty Victory give for not making proper progress on the path? (pp. 57-58)
- What role does the Holy Spirit occupy to assist you in making progress on the path? (p. 58)
Study Question 6
- At the conclusion of his dictation Beloved Victory returns to the subject of “the golden laurel wreath of victory.” (pp. 59-60)
- Select 2-3 teachings he gives that inspires you to “become the golden man in manifestation for the eternal golden age of living perfection.” Record the teachings you selected in your Victory Journal.
Missed a Week? Need the book or audio album?
View all of the weeks, as well as links to purchase the book and audio album on our website: http://summituniversity.org/VictoryArchive
Next Week: "A Dispensation of the Flame of Victory"