"Breathe In the Spirit of Cosmic Victory,"
dictation delivered by Mighty Victory
- LISTEN: Disc 1 Track 3 of The Mandate of Victory Audio Album
- READ: Chapter 3 (pp. 15-21), The Mandate of Victory book (also published in the Pearls of Wisdom®, Vol. 42 No. 44, October 31, 1999)
Study Questions and Suggestions for Further Study
After you have completed the assignment above, answer the study questions below. You can download these study questions as a PDF here
Study Question 1
- Victory powerfully gives the following affirmation three times during this dictation: “I AM in the image of God.” (p. 17)
- During the coming week give this affirmation aloud whenever you are inspired to give it.
- Then record in your Victory Journal victories great or small experienced during the week.
Study Question 2
- Beloved Victory tells us that when we qualify each breath with victory, we can accept victory in our life. Then he counsels us to call upon our God Presence and to him and say, “Mighty God Presence and Beloved Victory, flood your sense of cosmic victory into my being as I accept these elements.” (p. 15)
- During the coming week give this call 3 times upon waking. At the end of each day record in your Victory Journal the circumstances in which you experienced the sense of victory.
Study Question 3
- What is Mighty Victory’s perspective on compassion? (pp. 16-17)
- Why does he hold this perspective? (pp. 16-17)
- How has his perspective helped you in learning about compassion? (pp. 16-17)
- Why have souls gone astray? (p. 17)
Study Question 4
- Inherent in God’s plan for you is victory. What does this statement mean to you? (pp. 15-21)
- Record your comments in your Victory Journal.
Study Question 5
- In what ways do Mighty Victory, Sanat Kumara and Ascended Lady Master Venus hold earth as a home of love? (pp. 17-18)
Study Question 6
- What counsel did Victory give you to reinforce in you that life is a grand opportunity to spiritual progress? (p. 19)
Study Question 7
- What is the lightning of cosmic victory? (pp. 19-20)
Study Question 8
- What is the distress call of the Great White Brotherhood for planet earth? (p. 21)
- What impact does the distress call have when it is given? (p. 21)
- In what ways will you address this call to accept the sense of the victory consciousness in your life?
Study Question 9
- Record in your Victory Journal the two dispensations included in this dictation. (pp. 17-18)
- Throughout the coming week, read the dispensations before going to sleep to prepare your soul to receive instructions at the masters’ retreats.
Study Question 10
- Create 3 affirmations from this dictation. (pp. 15-21)
- Record them in your Victory Journal.
- Give the affirmations each morning during the coming week.
Missed a Week? Need the book or audio album?
View all of the weeks, as well as links to purchase the book and audio album on our website: http://summituniversity.org/VictoryArchive
Next Week: "Your Laurel Wreath of Victory"