"Become the Master of Yourself,"
dictation delivered by Mighty Victory
July 4, 1966
- LISTEN: Disc 1 Track 10 of The Mandate of Victory Audio Album
- READ: Chapter 10 (pp. 83-93), The Mandate of Victory book (also published in the Pearls of Wisdom®, Vol. 42 No. 51, December 19, 1999)
After you have completed the assignment above, answer the study questions below. You can download these study questions as a PDF here
Study Question 1
- Victory tells us that currently and in ages past there has always been contact between the higher octaves and the planet. What do you suppose our planet earth would look like without this connection? (p. 85)
- Then reflect on what your life would be like without this connection and offer a prayer of gratitude for the blessing of your contact with your Real Self and I AM Presence.
Study Question 2
- In this dictation, Victory states, “You are sparks of freedom who are intended by God to function not only in the sociopolitical domain but also in the spiritual domain.” In what ways will you exercise your unique “spark of freedom” this week? (p. 85)
Study Question 3
- Referring to the powers of darkness, Beloved Victory tells us, “They do not care, my beloved brothers and sisters, whether or not they destroy the earth. They do not care whether or not they create chaos. They do not care whether or not the Spirit of Christ is fashioned in this day or the great carpenter of Nazareth is able to build and reconstruct a new world.” (p. 86)
- How does Victory describe planet earth if the forces of darkness would fulfill their mission to destroy our planet? (p. 86)
Study Question 4
- Following his admonishment of the intent of the powers of darkness, Victory gives us the following counsel, “Wise, then is the one who understands the need to perpetuate and preserve life wherever possible, as long as possible, because each individual life is sacred. Sacred is the opportunity that gave you birth, sacred is the opportunity that gives you the opportunity to win your victory.” (p. 87)
- In the coming week identify and apply 2-3 ways you will honor your opportunity to be in embodiment and express your gratitude for this sacred opportunity. Record your experience in your Victory Journal.
Study Question 5
- In speaking of the “spirit of victory,” Beloved Victory offered us several strategies to overcome the traps of anti-victory that separate us from God.Please identify 3-4 strategies; then create one affirmation from the strategies you identified and give your affirmation in the coming week. (pp. 89-90)
Study Question 6
- Reflect on the teachings under the heading of “Your Responsibility Is to Master Yourself,” located on pp. 90-91 of the book, The Mandate of Victory.
- What actions you will take in the coming weeks to demonstrate that you are taking responsibility for your self-mastery rather than relying on Beloved Victory or any other ascended master?
Study Question 7
- During this next week take some time to focus on the positive circumstances and blessings in your life and record them in your Victory Journal. Then in the coming week before retiring to go to the retreats, read aloud what you recorded in your journal.
Study Question 8
- In this dictation Beloved Victory delivered a mighty dispensation, “the flash of a comet’s tail of cosmic dust.” What was this dispensation intended to accomplish? (p. 91)
- He also admonished us and said, “I say to you, then, in the name of Almighty God, do not let this class pass by without making a resolve within yourself that cannot be broken!” What did he specifically ask us to resolve? (pp. 91-92)
Study Question 9
- Victory emphatically states, “I tell you, then, this is the hour of decision.” Why do you think Victory is so set and insistent in this dictation for you to gain your victory now? (pp. 92-93)
- What are the potential consequences of ignoring this statement? (pp. 92-93)
Study Question 10
- After you read and listen to the dictation by Mighty Victory, go back and create an affirmation for each of the subheadings from Chapter 10. Then for the next week recite these affirmations daily. (pp. 83-93)
Missed a Week? Need the book or audio album?
View all of the weeks, as well as links to purchase the book and audio album on our website: http://summituniversity.org/VictoryArchive
Next Week: "The Science of Life"