"The Wave of Light from Shasta,"
dictation delivered by Mighty Victory
July 6, 1975
- LISTEN: Disc 1 Track 23 of The Mandate of Victory Audio Album
- READ: Chapter 23 (pp. 197-201), The Mandate of Victory book (also published in the book The Great White Brotherhood in the Culture, History and Religion of America by Elizabeth Clare Prophet)
After you have completed the assignment above, answer the study questions below. You can download these study questions as a PDF here
Study Question 1
- At the onset of this dictation Beloved Victory clearly states his purpose for coming. What did he say? (p. 197)
- During the delivery of his dictation the master asked the audience to affirm their victory. In response to the master request, they also claimed the victory for America. (p. 197)
- Given the conditions we see in the news, please open your heart to Beloved Ascended Master Saint Germain*, sponsor of the United States of America, and give, "I AM America’s victory now" as you are able. Then record any shifts in your consciousness or any shifts in the news in your Victory Journal.
*Saint Germain is the chohan of the seventh ray, sponsor of the United States of America, and master alchemist of the sacred fire who comes bearing the gift of the violet flame of freedom for world transmutation. Together with his twin flame, the ascended lady master Portia, the Goddess of Justice, he is the hierarch of the Aquarian age. He is the great sponsor of freedom's flame, while Portia is the sponsor of the flame of justice. The name Saint Germain comes from the Latin Sanctus Germanus, meaning simply "Holy Brother."
Study Question 2
- What blessing was released during this dictation in response to the audience giving the affirmation, "I AM America’s victory now"? (p. 197)
Study Question 3
- Take to heart beloved Victory’s request, "Now show me also, as in the days past into the years, how you will retain the fervor of victory," and create and enact two to three strategies to respond to his appeal. (p. 198)
Study Question 4
- Victory speaks of the "angels of victory." Who are the angels of victory and what purpose do they serve to humanity? (p. 198)
Study Question 5
- Regarding the 1975 Shasta Retreat the master stated, "You see, then, you have proved to the Lords of Karma, what I said in my request for a dispensation of victory, that it would be possible to draw to Shasta 1975 souls sincere, souls yearning to be whole even though they knew but a small aspect of the law, and by the fire of the Brotherhood to draw them into the lodestone of the light of the Mother and the light of the I AM Presence." (p. 198)
- Those who responded to the call to attend this retreat received a mighty dispensation from Beloved Victory. What dispensation did the master release? What dispensation did the angels of victory release and what significance do these dispensations have for your spiritual path? (pp. 198-199)
Study Question 6
- Victory made a noteworthy announcement for planet earth and her people. What announcement did he make? (p. 199)
- What event permitted him to make the announcement? (pp. 199-200)
Study Question 7
- Following Victory's announcement, he called us into action. What did he say to us? (p. 200)
Study Question 8
- Victory tells us, "This is the time when although there is the rumbling and grumbling and the raising-up of mighty armies in many nations and nuclear power and wars and rumors of wars—this is the hour of victory!" (p. 200)
- What does the master mean with "this is the hour of victory!"? (p. 200)
Study Question 9
- What inspirational message does beloved Victory place upon our hearts to challenge the forces that move against the Christ Consciousness on planet earth? (pp. 200-201)
Study Question 10
- At the end of his dictation, Victory prods us onto victory with the following words:
"So be the wave of light going forth from Shasta! Carry the light of Ra Mu** and the golden oil of the crown chakras! So be the wave going forth north, south, east, and west, even as you have come! So go forth as rays of the sun and claim Terra for victory, victory, victory! Victory, victory, victory!" (p. 201)
- When you listen to the dictation recite with the master and the congregation, Victory, victory, victory! Victory, victory, victory! (p. 201)
- After you read and listen to this dictation, reflect upon how you will demonstrate the wave of light in the coming weeks. Record your experience in your Victory Journal.
**Ra Mu means the ray of Mu, or the ray of the Mother. The ascended master Ra Mu is also known as the "master of the mountain." He is the champion of the feminine ray lodged within both man and woman.
Missed a Week? Need the book or audio album?
View all of the weeks, as well as links to purchase the book and audio album on our website: http://summituniversity.org/VictoryArchive
Next Week: "Victory's Torch Passed Unto the Messengers of Truth in Science and Religion"