"Believe in Your Own Victory,"
dictation delivered by Mighty Victory
November 24, 1962
- LISTEN: Disc 1 Track 5 of The Mandate of Victory Audio Album
- READ: Chapter 5 (pp. 30-34), The Mandate of Victory book (also published in the Pearls of Wisdom®, Vol. 42 No. 46, November 14, 1999)
After you have completed the assignment above, answer the study questions below. You can download these study questions as a PDF here
Study Question 1
- Beloved Victory released a dispensation at the onset of this dictation when he descended into the atmosphere the planet. Write down the highlights of the dispensation and its purpose in your Victory Journal. (p. 30)
Study Question 2
- Mighty Victory speaks of "the crying need of the hours." What is this urgent need? (p.31)
Study Question 3
- In this dictation, an invocation came from Venus to Beloved Helios and Vesta to assist mankind on their spiritual journey. Identify what this invocation intended to accomplish. (pp. 31-32)
Study Question 4
- Mighty Victory said, "I AM Mighty Victory. I have come this night to flood the earth with the sense of cosmic unity and perfection that long ago graced the Christ as he manifested in his tiny infant form, the infant Messiah, the light of the Christ." How did Victory expect us to integrate with and express the sense of cosmic unity? (pp. 32-33)
Study Question 5
- Beloved Victory brought to us the consciousness of the Daystar. He said, "I AM come to bring the consciousness of the Daystar rising within thee, the transcendence that caused us to rejoice with the morning stars that sang together for joy and to behold the eternal unifying light." What is the consciousness of the Daystar? What is it destined to accomplish? (p. 33)
- Note: The Daystar is an ancient name for the planet Venus. Its literal meaning is "light-bringer." https://en.wiktionary.org/wiki/daystar
Study Question 6
- Beloved Victory tells us that when we desire a charge of his flame, to call to him in the holy name of God and say to him:
"Beloved Mighty Victory, come now into the forcefield of my heart through the open door and let your flame of cosmic victory flood through my body, brain and being.
"Make me the completeness of God that you are. Give me your joy and your perfection, for I, too, am a son of light and a son of perfection." (pp.33-34)
- Take Mighty Victory at his word and give this call in the coming week when you need a charge of his flame. Observe shifts in your consciousness and record your observations in your Victory Journal.
Study Question 7
- Review Victory’s teaching from the book The Mandate of Victory under the subtitle of "Believe in the Universal Christ." What feelings did his words evoke in you? (p. 34)
Missed a Week? Need the book or audio album?
View all of the weeks, as well as links to purchase the book and audio album on our website: http://summituniversity.org/VictoryArchive
Next Week: "I AM Thy Victory"