"Indomitable Greetings of Cosmic Victory,"
dictation delivered by Mighty Victory
January 3, 1971
- LISTEN: Disc 1 Track 14 of The Mandate of Victory Audio Album
- READ: Chapter 14 (pp. 129-139), The Mandate of Victory book (also published in the Pearls of Wisdom®, Vol. 19 Nos. 45-46, November 7 and 14, 1976)
Study Questions and Suggestions for Further Study
After you have completed the assignment above, answer the study questions below. You can download these study questions as a PDF here
Study Question 1
- Many of the statements delivered in this dictation have been written into affirmations and are located on pages 269-279 in the yellow section of the publication Prayers and Meditations and Dynamic Decrees for Personal and World Transformation published by The Summit Lighthouse.
- Before you read and listen to this dictation, please recite aloud the excerpt below from Decree 22.03, “Affirmations Taken from ‘Indomitable Greetings of Cosmic Victory'” by Mighty Victory. By speaking the affirmations aloud, you are practicing the Science of the Spoken Word and drawing forth the Light of Mighty Victory into your chakras and four lower bodies.
I AM THAT I AM
I AM the indomitable greetings of cosmic Victory!
I AM buoyancy and joy
In the forcefield of my consciousness.
I AM Victory! And I AM also the Victory
Of every man, woman, and child upon this planet.
I AM freedom in the light and freedom to be
That which God already is.
I AM endowed with the majesty of the Divine Image!
I AM the manifestation of the Image of God
In the world of form
That is the highest glory
In which man can share.
I come in an invocative spirit, because
I AM determined that the joy which I have
Shall be the joy of the world!
- Please record in your Victory Journal what you experienced while giving these affirmations.
Study Question 2
- In the beginning of his dictation, Victory tells us why God created us. For what purpose did God create you? (p. 129)
Study Question 3
- Beloved Victory delivers a dispensation early in this dictation. Please describe the dispensation and its purpose. (p. 130)
Study Question 4
- Victory speaks about the “law of abundance” and the “law of miracle transcendence.” How would you describe these two laws? (pp. 130-131)
- What actions are required to integrate these laws into our consciousness? (pp. 131-132)
- What was the outcome of Beloved Victory accepting these requirements? (p. 131)
Study Question 5
- On page 131 of the book The Mandate of Victory, Beloved Victory asks us, “Are you not tired of situations in your life that are less than victory?”
- Reflect upon a situation or state of consciousness in which you desire to gain self-mastery or change—it may be a relationship, emotions of fear and anxiety, or any repetitive destructive behavior that challenges your identity, your Christ Self.
- Then write Victory a letter. Tell him about the situation, and ask him to help you. During the coming week, give one or more stanzas of decree 22.03.
- At the end of the week record what you experienced in your Victory Journal.
Study Question 6
- Beloved Victory tells us, “What a triumph it will be, then, when humanity, at last accepting that spirit of cosmic understanding which I AM, will understand that it was the original intention of God from the beginning day that man should be an overcomer of darkness.Well then, let us get on with the business of overcoming.” (p. 132)
- Record in your Victory Journal three to five strategies that Victory gives to become an overcomer of darkness. (pp. 132-134)
Study Question 7
- What does Victory say is one of the greatest stumbling blocks of humanity? (p. 134)
- What are some ways you can use this stumbling block to leap into the arms of the spirit of Victory? (pp. 134-135)
Study Question 8
- Reflect upon the consciousness of victory and what it means to you and your soul.
- What statements did Victory make to deepen your understanding of the consciousness of Victory? (p. 136)
Study Question 9
- Beloved Victory speaks to us about letting go of human nonsense. (p. 137)
- What are some ways or techniques by which Victory dispels the human nonsense and the anti-victory consciousness? (pp. 137-138)
Study Question 10
- Victory emphatically tells us that he will help us when we fall into the state of despondency when we give the following call:
“Beloved mighty I AM Presence and beloved Victory: Help me, help me, help me! Get me out of this condition right away, right now!”
- In the coming week give this call when you observe yourself slipping into old behavioral patterns of human consciousness.Observe any shifts in your consciousness and record your observations in your Victory Journal.
Study Question 11
- Towards the conclusion of his dictation, Victory released another dispensation to assist us in becoming the consciousness of victory.
- Please describe this dispensation and its purpose.
Study Question 12
- After reading and listening to this dictation, record in your own words your understanding of the flame of Victory. (pp. 129-139)
Missed a Week? Need the book or audio album?
View all of the weeks, as well as links to purchase the book and audio album on our website: http://summituniversity.org/VictoryArchive
Next Week: "The Initiation of the Ten"