"I AM Thy Victory,"
dictation delivered by Mighty Victory
December 31, 1962
- LISTEN: Disc 1 Track 6 of The Mandate of Victory Audio Album
- READ: Chapter 6 (pp. 35-53), The Mandate of Victory book (also published in the Pearls of Wisdom®, Vol. 42 No. 47, November 21, 1999)
After you have completed the assignment above, answer the study questions below. You can download these study questions as a PDF here
Study Question 1
- Beloved Mighty Victory delivered his message for a specific purpose. What was his purpose? (p. 35)
Study Question 2
- Mighty Victory says that some in the audience may wonder, "Why is Mighty Victory speaking to us of Easter at the beginning of the New Year?"
- What is your answer to his question? (p.36)
Study Question 3
- How is the second death an act of the mercy of the Law? (p. 37)
- What explanation did Beloved Victory give about the flame of immortality in relation to those who pass through second death? (p. 37)
Study Question 4
- What is the spiritual explanation for the advanced knowledge and abilities that we see in a child genius? (pp. 37-38)
Study Question 5
- What formula does Beloved Victory give us to attain our personal victory? (pp. 38-39)
Study Question 6
- What lesson is Beloved Victory teaching us when he speaks of the myth of Icarus? (pp. 39-40)
- Reflect on how this teaching applies to your personal path of Christhood and record your thoughts in your Victory Journal.
Study Question 7
- Victory tells us, "You are all of my children: you are Victory’s children." (p. 40)
- Take a few moments to reflect on this beautiful statement from Beloved Victory. Then write in your Victory Journal what this statement means to you personally.
Study Question 8
- Describe what occurs at the spiritual and physical level prior to the time when your Mighty I AM Presence announces to you, "Thou art my beloved son.This day have I begotten thee." (p. 41)
- What occurs at the time of this pronouncement? (p. 41)
Study Question 9
- Beloved Victory speaks of the importance of the principle of aerodynamics and uses this principle to explain the mechanics of the ascension. How is the principle of aerodynamics similar to the mechanics of the ascension? (p.42)
Study Question 10
Study Question 11
- After you listen to the "Invocation for Peace and Joy," from your CD, turn to page 43 of your book The Mandate of Victory and recite this invocation after the manner in which you heard Beloved Victory deliver it. If you choose to do so, please write down what you experienced in your Victory Journal. (pp. 43-44)
Study Question 12
- What benefits do we reap when we keep our heart and mind focused upon Victory? (p. 44)
Study Question 13
- Throughout this dictation Mighty Victory gives us many conditions we must meet to attain our victory. Please review pages 39-48 and list the conditions; then post them where you can daily review them. (pp. 39-48)
Study Question 14
- After you listen to this dictation, reflect on how you felt and what you experienced with Beloved Victory’s powerful release on his teaching on "Persist in Invoking Heaven" located on page 45 of The Mandate of Victory book. (pp. 45-47)
Study Question 15
- What is the grave danger of criticizing others? (pp.48-49)
Study Question 16
- Take Mighty Victory’s loving offer, go into your heart and before you go to sleep recite the bolded text on pp. 49-50. Record your observations in your Victory Journal. (pp. 49-50)
Study Question 17
- Beloved Victory gave us a solemn warning in this dictation.What warning did he give us? How will you act upon this warning? (pp.51-52)
- Throughout this dictation Beloved Victory dispenses to us several gifts and blessings. Select the one that touched you the most and reflect on why the blessing you chose is important to you now on your spiritual path.Then write down your comments in your Victory Journal. (pp. 35-53)
Missed a Week? Need the book or audio album?
View all of the weeks, as well as links to purchase the book and audio album on our website: http://summituniversity.org/VictoryArchive
Next Week: "Sculpting the Image of Your Victory"