I'm writing today (a little earlier than usual) because private sessions with me (and participating It's All Yoga teachers) are on sale today only.
Each one hour session is $50 or a series of three sessions are $150 (regular sessions are $75 per hour).
The catch is they must be purchased today. This sale comes around only once a year during the It's All Yoga Back to School Sale.
Interested in purchasing a series or a session? Email email@example.com TODAY.
Not sure about if private yoga sessions are for you or haven't ever thought about it as an option?
1. You absolutely LOVE yoga, but never find time for your favorite studio class.
2. You moved away from your beloved yoga community and haven't found a new yoga home (I offer sessions via Skype).
3. You really wish your teacher would focus on what's going on just with you - you're recovering from an injury or surgery, or would like to work a lot of hips or shoulders, but always seem to go to the neck and spine class.
4. You are totally new to yoga and feel intimidated about heading into a public class without some yoga experience.
5. You really want to practice yoga at home, on your own schedule, with our own priorities. And you'd love to figure out how exactly to set up a sustainable home practice.
6. You can have the practice tailor made just for you. We can work on the poses you would like help with, we can work with meditation and/or breath work.
I specialize in working with beginners, people who need to relax via restorative yoga (everyone probably needs this more than they think) and people interested in a super gentle, forgiving, body-positive practice.
7. You have experienced a life change: a divorce, a death or illness in your family or circle of friends, had a baby, moved house or are generally feeling a little off center - yoga, especially restorative yoga can help.
8. You aren't happy with how our body looks or feels or works and you'd like to make friends with yourself again.
If this sounds like you (or someone you know) be sure to email firstname.lastname@example.org TODAY to get the special one day only sale price. Once your sessions have been paid for I will contact you via email to get our sessions scheduled.
If you still have questions for me about private yoga sessions, please hit reply.
Hope you are well.
With lots of love and compassion,
PS - If you find this helpful or know someone who would, please be sure to pass it on. Sharing is caring!
Other posts you might like:
FAQ about Restorative Yoga
Savasana: A Love Story