Easter Break is April 14–17. During Easter Break Residence halls will be open and Phil’s Cafeteria will be closed. The schedule for Wingra and Eddy’s C-Store during the break is:
Friday 14: Wingra open 11 am - 4 pm.
Saturday 15: Eddy's open 11 am - 4 pm.
Sunday 16: Eddy's open 11 am - 4 pm.
Monday 17: Wingra open 11 am - 6 pm.
Summer Travel Plans!
As you prepare for summer break, please review the following information if you plan to travel outside the U.S. For travel to any country other than your home country, you must check with the Consulate of the country you would like to visit to inquire about specific entry procedures.
Prior to traveling outside of the U.S., Sara must sign your I-20 or DS-2019.
Sara will start accepting summer Travel Endorsement requests on May 1.
Sara’s signature on your document confirms for the inspectors at the border when you re-enter that you have been a student at Edgewood College and are expected to return.
To get Sara’s signature on your I-20 or DS-2019:
- Register for at least 12 undergraduate or 9 graduate credits for the fall semester.
- Submit to CGE the “International Student Endorsement Request,” your I-20 or DS-2019, and a copy of your course schedule for the upcoming semester.
- Pick-up your signed I-20 or DS-2019 in the CGE in 2-3 business days.
To re-enter the United States, you will need:
- A valid passport.
- A valid visa.
- Your I-20 or DS-2019 from Edgewood College properly endorsed for travel.
Also recommended to travel with:
- Current financial support documents.
- Current transcript or Enrollment Verification (evidence of student status)
- Sara’s contact information
Please read the “Travel Outside the United States” section of our website here