March 20, 2020
Thank you for the strong support for the recent enhanced precautionary measures. The kind words of care towards fellow Members and staff within our Club community are heart-warming. This update provides clarification on some of the most commonly heard questions.
- If you are staying with someone who has been issued a Stay-Home Notice (SHN), please do not come to The Club.
- Members who have returned to Singapore from anywhere in the world (*excluding land and sea travel from Malaysia) within the past 14 days, must not come to The Club until you have cleared 14 days from your date of arrival in Singapore.
- Family of Members who have traveled within the past 14 days and have not been issued an SHN, are also respectfully requested not to come to The Club.
- *From March 20, 23:59 hrs, the SHN will apply to those that have returned from Malaysia via land and sea travel as well.
Travel and Health Declaration
- It is mandatory for all Members to re-submit their Travel and Health Declaration prior to entry to The Club, if they have not done so since March 16. Click here to submit for Members, and click here to submit for Helpers and Drivers.
- From March 21, The Club will be incurring additional expense to enforce Declarations strictly at the car park entrance. Please submit your Declarations online to avoid entry delay and congestion at the car park entrance.
- We thank Members who drive to The Club, who have promptly responded to previous requests to complete Declarations. Unfortunately, there are many Members who drive who have not submitted Declarations despite repeated reminders.
No Guest Policy
- The Club has implemented No-Guest policy since March 19.
- If you have children 12 years of age and older that are currently not card-carrying Members, please contact the Membership office to apply for a **Junior Membership, Extended Junior Membership or Visiting Children Pass to facilitate entry to The Club.
- Members who wish to apply for Club access for parents that are staying with them, may consider the **Senior Dependent Pass or Visiting Family pass options.
- Contact the Membership team at firstname.lastname@example.org and 6739-4386 or 6739-4360 for more information.
**Prevailing fees and Terms and Conditions apply. The Membership team will verify documentation for proof of relationship and verify passport to ensure 14-day travel clearance before issuing cards.
Practice Social Distancing
Members are reminded to practice social distancing and avoid congregating. The Club may request Members not to gather in common areas if particular areas become too crowded and social distancing is compromised.
Please wipe down equipment before and after use. Our Gym staff team have stepped up on sanitizing efforts and we can be more effective if this is a joint effort.
Change in Operating Hours
Click here for a list of outlets’ new operating hours and closure of Scotts Road entrance. Protecting the health of Members and staff within our Club community is our top priority during this time. All entry restrictions and declaration requirements have been consistently applied for both Members and staff. Let’s be socially responsible and do our best to look out for each other.
If you have any questions or concerns, please send them to email@example.com.
Acting General Manager