Welcome Home Members!
June 19, 2020
Our Commitment to Care, Safety and Cleanliness
at The American Club
Dear <<First Name>>,
The safety of Members and Staff within our Club community is our top priority. Click on the link
to see the video on our commitment to Safety, Care & Cleanliness. We can each play our part to make your Home Away from Home a safe haven for all to enjoy. Welcome Home Members!
If you have any questions or concerns, please email me at email@example.com
Acting General Manager
- Each time you access the SafeEntry system, you are declaring that you are in compliance with government regulations under the Infectious Diseases Act (IDA). Misuse of the SafeEntry system not only risks the safety of all in our community but may result in serious consequences. It is an offence under the law for anyone to flout government regulations under the IDA or to provide inaccurate information to the Ministry of Health (MOH) during contact tracing.
- Download and install TraceTogether, the Singapore Government’s community-driven contact tracing mobile app.
- Club entry points – Claymore Hill Main Lobby Entrance; Car Park Turnstile Entrance (for Members arriving on foot); Car Park Entrance (for Members arriving by car
- Club exit points – Claymore Hill Main Lobby Entrance; Scotts Road Entrance
- Club entry points are access-controlled as this has previously facilitated contact tracing efforts when the need arose. Members must carry their cards and tap in to enter The Club.
- The suspension of guest access to The Club will remain in place, with the exception of registered amahs and drivers. Meanwhile, you can register your children or family members for Junior Membership or Visiting Membership to facilitate their smooth access to The Club.
- Click here for more information on Club Operating Hours and Safe Management Measures, effective from June 19.
- Click here for the list of Disciplinary Actions that can be enforced by the General Committee during the COVID-19 period.
- Click here for a list of Frequently Asked Questions.
- If you have not subscribed to The Club’s Whatsapp Broadcast Channel, please do so. Click here for information.