Welcome Home Countdown
June 18, 2020
- One Day to Go!
|Dear <<First Name>>,
We are one day away from reopening The Club and we look forward to welcoming you home. Thank you for your patience as we continue to receive and relay important updates from the relevant authorities regarding the Phase 2 reopening which starts on Friday, June 19.
We are heartened by the excitement surrounding the Club’s reopening, and our staff are responding to your inquiries as quickly as possible amidst a rush of preparations and queries from Members. The Club’s modified operating hours, new capacity limitations and Safe Management Measures have been consolidated here for your easy reference.
Safe Management Measures
We are grateful that so many Members have thrown their strong support behind The Club’s firm approach to ensuring the health and safety of Members, their families, and our staff. We all must be socially responsible to safeguard our Club community and to ensure that the Clubhouse remains open for all to enjoy.
Safe Distancing Ambassadors
More than 30 staff have been designated as Safe Distancing Ambassadors, and they will be identified by a yellow armband. Safe Distancing Ambassadors will ensure adherence to The Club's Safe Management Measures, which are in line with regulatory requirements. Members must follow the guidance of Safe Distancing Ambassadors, who will be conducting inspections and checks throughout The Club to ensure compliance with safe and socially responsible behavior. Written notices will be handed to Members who are not observing safe distancing practices, to document the notice, and staff will maintain a list of Members who are not exercising social responsibility by following social distancing requirements.
Post-reopening Disciplinary Policy and Process for COVID-19
The threat of COVID-19 is still present. We have learned that all it takes is one incident to jeopardize The Club’s safe environment and expose Members, staff and their families to risk and anxiety. We all need to continue exercising caution during this post-reopening period, to mitigate the risk of a community infection. In the event that any Member or staff tests positive, The Club may have to close again.
Furthermore, government agencies, including the Ministry of Manpower (MOM), the Singapore Land Authority (SLA), the Building and Construction Authority (BCA) and Enterprise Singapore (ESG), are stepping up enforcement and taking action against organizations that fail to execute Safe Management Measures in the post-reopening period. This may include issuing stop-work orders and imposing financial penalties, so The Club may be closed if Members and staff do not follow government guidelines.
With these considerations in mind, the General Committee has decided that there will be disciplinary consequences for Members who:
Please refer to the full list of disciplinary consequences that can be enforced by the General Committee here.
- Do not exercise social responsibility and who jeopardize the safety of fellow Members and staff during this COVID-19 period.
- Threaten or verbally abuse staff who are enforcing Safe Management Measures.
For your convenience, some pertinent details relating to frequently asked questions include:
- Booking of Shared Facilities – Gym, Swimming Pools, The Quad, The Quad Poolside
- Please book in advance to be assured of your slot to use shared facilities, especially during peak periods, as capacity has been reduced and will remain limited.
- All reservations will be held for a maximum of 15 minutes.
- Please be considerate to fellow Members and only make reservations for facilities that you are certain you will use. No show charges will be imposed.
- Members are reminded not to use facilities beyond their allocated time slots, to ensure that others have fair access to the facilities.
- Bookings may be made in person or by calling 6739-4312 (Gym), 6739-4450 (Aquatics), 6739-4444 (The Quad) and 6739-4432 (The Quad Poolside). Booking via app will be available from next week. Access may not be available if you do not make a booking.
- Fitness & Leisure
- Please contact 6739-4312 if you wish to express interest in our classes. Confirmation of class schedules is subject to forthcoming announcements to be made by SportSG. Classes will only resume in the week starting June 22, if resumption is allowed.
- sên Spa
- Due to high demand, please anticipate at least a three-week lead time for all bookings. Thank you for your patience as our team responds to all Member enquiries.
- As manicure and pedicure services cannot be done simultaneously due to safe distancing restrictions, please anticipate longer treatment times. For Members with existing reservations, we seek your understanding as the team will contact you to amend your reservation.
- F&B service at the sên Spa will be unavailable until further notice.
- Thinkspace Library will be closed until further notice. Members will not be able to borrow or reserve books and DVDs. However, they may return books. Due to anticipated inspections by government agencies, the Library space will be closed to Member use.
- Communal Reading Materials at all outlets and public areas will not be available until further notice.
- Travel Desk Services will be unavailable until further notice.
- Central will be open from 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. daily for all offerings, and 5:00 p.m. to 7:00 p.m. daily for Grab and Go. Breakfast for Champions, our F & B takeaway breakfast, will cease from Friday, June 19.
- Grillhouse will be open on Fridays (from 3:00 p.m.), and Saturdays and Sundays (from 11:30 a.m.). Last orders will be taken at 8:00 p.m.. From Mondays to Thursdays, Members who are using the swimming pools can order takeaway from Tradewinds or Central and consume their takeaway at the Grillhouse dining area.
- The 2nd Floor will be closed until further notice.
- Members can drive in and collect their takeaway from the Basement 1 carpark collection point.
- 2-for-1 pizza is only available via TAC2Go! takeaway or delivery and is not available on the à la carte menu.
- Click here to order online.
The team and I look forward to seeing you.
If you have any questions or concerns, please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Acting General Manager
- Each time you access the SafeEntry system, you are declaring that you are in compliance with government regulations under the Infectious Diseases Act (IDA). Misuse of the SafeEntry system not only risks the safety of all in our community but may result in serious consequences. It is an offence under the law for anyone to flout government regulations under the IDA or to provide inaccurate information to the Ministry of Health (MOH) during contact tracing.
- Download and install TraceTogether, the Singapore Government’s community-driven contact tracing mobile app.
- Club entry points – Claymore Hill Main Lobby Entrance; Car Park Turnstile Entrance (for Members arriving on foot); Car Park Entrance (for Members arriving by car
- Club exit points – Claymore Hill Main Lobby Entrance; Scotts Road Entrance
- Club entry points are access-controlled as this has previously facilitated contact tracing efforts when the need arose. Members must carry their cards and tap in to enter The Club.
- The suspension of guest access to The Club will remain in place, with the exception of registered amahs and drivers. Meanwhile, you can register your children or family members for Junior Membership or Visiting Membership to facilitate their smooth access to The Club.
- Click here for more information on Club Operating Hours and Safe Management Measures, effective from June 19.
- Click here for the list of Disciplinary Actions that can be enforced by the General Committee during the COVID-19 period.
- If you have not subscribed to The Club’s Whatsapp Broadcast Channel, please do so. Click here for information.