Blackstone/Franklin Square Neighborhood Association
7:00 p.m., Tuesday, Jan. 17, 2017
D4 Police Station, 2nd Floor Community Room
650 Harrison Ave
Join us for our next general business meeting. Bring your friends and neighbors, and participate in the discussion. Our agenda will include the following:
- Treasurer’s Report: A review of the current financial status of the association.
- Artistic Bike Racks: Presentation by Washington Gateway Main Street on design and location of grant-funded bike racks on Washington Street.
- Relocation of Hubway Station: Presentation on relocation of Rutland/Washington station to Blackstone/Franklin park fence, Burial Ground Wall, or Washington community garden fence.
- Scholarship Committee: Announcing 10th Anniversary Heart of Gold Scholarship Fundraiser February 9.
- Development Committee: Progress updates for Harrison Albany Block proposal and Anoush’ella construction.
- Public Safety Committee: Introducing board member Tiffany Hubanks as new committee chair; report on retirement of D-4 Captain Paul Ivens; public safety report by D-4 officers.
- Friends of Blackstone & Franklin Squares (Parks Committee): Announcing installation of Emergence temporary artwork installation, planned winter light installation, upcoming activities of Friends group.
- Open Floor Discussion: What would you like to see from your neighborhood association in 2017?
PLEASE NOTE: Our next meeting is 7:00 p.m., Tuesday, March 21, 2017