Note From Our Executive Director
As we close the books on yet another year, I would be remiss if I did not THANK all of you who have supported ECHO in 2015. Thank you for the donations of food and clothing. Thank you for attending our events and shopping at our Saturday sales. Thank you for your financial contributions. Your generosity made it possible for us to provide true hope and relief to our neighbors in need. THANK YOU!
Look what's happening...
Looking for an opportunity to serve or give? We have two opportunities available every 2nd Saturday of the month!
The Seeds of Faith Community Garden holds a serve day from 8-10 am. The garden supplies ECHO with over 1500 pounds of fresh produce each year! Volunteers are needed for planting, harvesting, and weeding. Simply check in and get serving.
Located directly behind Bay Life Church: 1017 North Kingsway Road 33510.
Shop for a cause! Our annual Trunk Show was so successful, we decided to offer a mini one each and every month. Find high quality name brand clothing as well as amazing vintage finds at bargain prices. Proceeds provide fresh eggs, butter, and cheese for our clients.
Get shopping: located in our Community Room.
Upcoming January Events
- Healthy Living Classes Begin Tuesday, January 12th 10am-12pm
- Mommy & Me Classes Begin Wednesday, January 13th 10am-12pm
- Financial Literacy Classes Begin Thursday, January 14th 10am-12pm
- ECHO Mini Trunk Show January 9th 8am -Noon
- ECHO Thrift Sale Saturdays: 8 am -Noon. Come help refresh our stock while raising money for ECHO! All are welcome and encouraged to purchase discounted overstock clothing and small household items.
DISCOVER ECHO Tours
Come see the work up close and personal! We would love to give you "backstage access" to ECHO. Come see first hand how families are served each day, learn how you can be involved, and enjoy a delicious treat on us! Tours are held on the 3rd Thursday of every month. Join us this month on January 21st at 2 pm. Reserve your spot today: firstname.lastname@example.org
ECHO is currently in need of..
- 2000 square feet of commercial flooring
- High Quality Walkie Talkies
- Commercial Vacuum Cleaner
Those who give.....
We are beyond grateful for the generous donation by the Mabel and Ellsworth Simmons Charitable Foundation. The Tampa Rotary Club for sponsoring our Mommy & Me Classes and the Brandon Foundation for providing for our GED program.