Join AMHP, Department of Health and Human Services and Center, Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services and many partner organizations to coordinate National Interfaith Enrollment Campaign (NIEC)
during Martin Luther King weekend (Jan 13-16
) – a weekend dedicated to community activism and service. The objective of NIEC is to foster collaboration between various faith-based and community organizations and encourage them to coordinate enrollment events in different religious institutions and organizations.
As a cosponsor, you can either hold an enrollment event over MLK weekend and/or help publicize the importance of getting access to health coverage among your members (all outreach material will be provided). If your organization is interested is joining this national campaign, please fill out this form
Participate in NIEC Webinar by RSVP’ing at link here
| Tuesday, January 10
| 1:00 PM EST
- Reverend Michael O. Minor - National Director, H.O.P.E. Health Initiative, National Baptist Convention, USA, Inc.
- Aesha Mehta - Associate Director of Programs, Hindu American Foundation
- Rabbi Josh Caruso - Rabbi, Anshe Chesed Fairmount Temple
- Dr. Azhar Azeez - President, Islamic Society of North America
- Sister Simone Campbell, SSS - Executive Director, NETWORK Lobby for Catholic Social Justice
- Lisa Carr - Senior Advisor, Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services
- Albert Pless (Moderator) - President, American Muslim Health Professionals