The WHY of your Email Newsletters.
Last week we talked about "creating better email newsletter templates". But really before you can create an awesome email newsletter you need to know WHY you send email newsletters. It is the same question we all must ask in general:
WHY am I a broker?
“He who has a WHY can endure any HOW.” - Frederick Nietzsche
Entrepreneur has several articles discussing the "why in business". Here are a few highlights.
- It's easy to let the daily routine hide your WHY
- Remember, the WHY is what got you started as a broker. What was the original reason?
- Money is often mentioned as a motivator, but earning money usually represents a means to something else: freedom, safety, security, family, helping others, etc. The something else is your WHY.
- Your WHY will keep you from quitting when things are difficult.
- Your WHY can change the world. Don't let your WHY be too small.
"Not every passion is a potential business -- and that’s OK" -Renée Warren
Take some time to think it through. Do some research. Ask your friends. Watch this or any video from Simon Sinek.
The WHY send email newsletters should - in some way - parallel your bigger WHY. Happy WHY-finding ... and emailing!
- the myNOI team
Email: email@example.com & firstname.lastname@example.org