Returns Manager for Shopify!
The smart way to manage returns on Shopify
We're very excited to announce that we've just released the BETA version of our new app - The Returns Manager. It's an app for which we feel there is a pretty big need, so we're very excited about the functionality it will bring to stores!
Beta Period Special
We'd love to have you install the app and try it out and give us any feedback you have. The first 100 people that install the app will get it free for 2 months. Our little way of saying thank you for being a beta user :-)
You can learn more and grab it here.
What Does the App do?
The video pretty much says it all :-)
We designed this app to be a full returns management system that's built right into your Shopify admin. You can add the returns manager to the front end of your store on any page you like by pasting in a simple line of code. Customers only need their email and order # to look up an order to create and manage their returns (no accounts required). They're able to then log back in to check the status, make notes, see notes from the store and much more... It's a full management system for them giving them an awesome experience during the whole return process.
When a return request comes in you'll get an email notification and in the backend admin you can manage everything on each return in a simple but powerful way. It keeps customers up to date by sending emails when there's a status change, a note made and approval or denial statuses change.
Everything about the app is 100% customizable. You can set:
To really see everything the app can do click here see the full app store page and grab a trial version for 60 days!
- What products can be returned and for what (credit, refund, exchange...)
- How long customers have to return items for the different types of returns.
- The acceptable reasons they can return something (damaged product, wrong size...)
- Who pays the shipping for each different reason
- Custom status settings (Pending inspection, Sent to Manufacturer...)
- All emails are customizable with merge fields (All approval emails, denial emails, status update emails, return notifications, note posted or updated emails and more)
- Customize the design and look of your returns manager
- Customize all the text and buttons so you can make it work with your lingo or language.
- And much more...