Hello fellow WIRED Member!
This notice is to inform you that WIRED is holding our Annual General Meeting in early August, an exciting time as we'll be electing committee members so we encourage you come along!
Date: 3rd of August, 2022
Time: 6:00pm (Melbourne Time)
Location: This meeting will be held in a hybrid format - location and Zoom link are TBC in a seperate follow-up email.
We will be running elections (in a hybrid format) for the following roles:
- Vice President
- General Representatives (x4)
Voting and Nominations
Any individual who wishes to vote or run for a position:
To nominate an individual please fill out the following form:
- Must be a WIRED member for at least 7 days prior to the AGM date.
- 18 years or older on the date they would take office.
An ordinary member of the Club may appoint another ordinary member as their proxy to attend, speak and vote on their behalf at the meeting. An appointment of proxy may be done by sending an email to the Club (firstname.lastname@example.org) from the ordinary member's student email stating:
Proxies must be submitted at least 72 hours before the AGM commences.
- That they wish to appoint a person as their proxy
- The name and student number of the person to be appointed as their proxy
- Any terms/conditions on the proxy appointment
Agenda and Returning Officer
If you have any questions regarding anything related to our upcoming AGM don't hesitate to shoot email@example.com an email.
- Our final agenda will be sent out 48 hours before the event.
- Our Returning Officer and their details will be sent in a seperate follow up email leading up to the AGM.
We look forward to seeing you there!