Interfaith Food Ministry would like to give a big thanks to everyone who has contributed in 2020 to our mission of addressing food insecurity in Western Nevada County.
This #GivingTuesdayNow, May 5th, is a global day of giving and unity intended to heal and rebuild our communities. We are asking for your support with our COVID-19 reliefs efforts as we navigate the impact that this crisis presents for our local families and economy. Food pantries and food banks across the nation are experiencing significant increases in the need for food as jobs have been interrupted, reduced, or eliminated. With statewide restrictions in place since mid-March, we are seeing a two-fold increase in the number of new clients here locally in Western Nevada County.
IFM is committed to feeding our families throughout this crisis but we need your help. For this #GivingTuesdayNow, communities across the globe will unite in their efforts to raise funds for those in need closest to home. We appreciate your partnering with us to ensure that no one in our community feels the hurt of hunger, especially in this extraordinary and unprecedented period in our lives.
THERE ARE VARIOUS WAYS YOU CAN HELP
- Via our online donation link here.
- Please choose the 'Giving Tuesday' fund.
- You can also mail in your donation to: Interfaith Food Ministry/Giving Tuesday at 440 Henderson St. Grass Valley, Ca. 95945
- Please note Giving Tuesday on your check.
- You may donate via our Facebook Giving Tuesday Fundraiser here.
- You have until Tuesday May 19th, 2020 to make your contribution.
- Please help us get the word out by sharing our Giving Tuesday Fundraiser on your Facebook page. Copy and paste this link to your Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/donate/2483440975206294/
- Have you 'liked' IFM's Facebook page? By doing so, you help our mission gain more visibility and that brings us more support from the community. Here is a link to 'like' our page: https://www.facebook.com/interfaithfoodministry/