Cruise the Dalmatian Coast
Exclusive private charter
11 cabins only
Departs July 2016
The Dalmatian Coast of Croatia is renowned as one the world's most beautiful places to sail or cruise. Warm turquoise waters, ancient towns, iconic beaches, secluded coves and rich culture are just some of the drawcards for travellers the world over.
Many clients have called us asking when will we offer a trip to Croatia so we are very excited to release our first tour departing in July 2016.
In developing this itinerary we aimed to create a unique experience and we have been fortunate to secure an exclusive charter of a beautiful cruiser/sailer. Only 11 places are available on this trip. Here are some of the inclusions:
- 2 nights in Dubrovnik at a 5 star hotel including breakfast
- Dubrovnik city tour
- Transfer from hotel to port
- 7 days aboard the MS Leonardo a 30 metre cruiser/sailer in your own cabin with airconditioning and private ensuite
- Breakfast and lunch daily - freshly prepared on-board
- Visits to several of the islands with touring included as per itinerary
- Plenty of time ashore to explore and soak up the local culture
- Use of on-board equipment such as fishing gear, snorkels, kayak or paddleboard
- Captain's dinner-on board
- Transfer from port to hotel
- 1 night in Split at a 4 star hotel including breakfast
- Split city tour
- Farewell dinner
- Arrival and departure group transfers
- Group accompanied by a Two's a Crowd Tour host (Gillian)
All up 10 days of Dalmation Coast bliss. Pricing starts at $5304 pp plus airfares. Cabin upgrades are available from $235.
Want to know more? You can download the full itinerary by clicking the button below. A $2000 deposit will secure your place. Remember there are only 11 places and given the number of requests we've had, it's likely this will fill fast.
Any questions or to book your place call us on 1300 55 45 01 (AUS) or 0800 895 145 (NZ) or email the team.
We hope to see you in Dubrovnik.
Director Two's a Crowd
PS Our soon to be released Italian Interlude tour will finish in Rome on 1st July 2016 so it dovetails perfectly with the Croatian Jewels tour. If you would like to consider doing both tours please let us know and we'll make sure you receive an advance copy of the Italy itinerary when its completed.
PPS Check out the reviews of MS Leonardo on Trip Adviser. All excellent.