On Tuesday, November 27, we’re joining an international day of generosity, Giving Tuesday. It’s a day when you can make a big impact on the causes near and dear to your heart.
On this special day of giving, we invite you to reflect on the good you can do right now to strengthen our critical mental health programs servicing children and their families.
Giving Tuesday is about ordinary people coming together to do extraordinary things. With your help, we can change lives.
Together, we’ll bring hope to the lives of mothers and children struggling to find their way after experiencing abuse and trauma. Together, we’ll raise funds to support the happy, healthy development of children and families coping with the daily challenges that arise from living with learning disabilities and mental health issues.
Child Development Institute is rated one of Canada’s top-rated charities 2019 by MoneySense. Learn more about us. Donate now!
This Giving Tuesday, we thank you for your participation – big or small – to lift children and families out of the dark and onto a brightly lit path toward their future.
How can you be a part of Giving Tuesday? Here are some ways to do good and bring hope this holiday season:
With your support, we can make a difference in children’s mental health by delivering critical therapeutic programming to Toronto’s children, youth and families. Click here to donate or sign up here to become a Monthly Donor today.
- Make a gift on Giving Tuesday
- Become a volunteer to help enrich the lives of children and families
- Join our Monthly Donor Circle to help us plan for the future of our programs and create a positive impact on more children and youth
- Help spread the word on social media using @OfficialCDI and #GivingTuesdayCA hashtag
- Share photos demonstrating why you love our organization and post on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram
- Show compassion to another person through a small gesture of kindness
Thank you for taking the time and for your continued support and generosity.
Child Development Institute