As we approach a busy next two weeks, here are a few reminders:
* Spirit week is June 4-9!! We will be giving prizes for some of the best dressed theme kiddos!! Please remember to make sure they can still dance and that with the costume they choose that still no bellies show, thank you!
Mon. June 4 - Dress like your dance teacher day
Tue. June 5 - Excel gear day
Wed. June 6 - Disney day
Thur. June 7 - Pajama day
Fri. June 8 - Crazy hair and socks day
Sat. June 9 - Hawaiian/Beach day
* For our younger dancers we will be sending home reminder sheets for the recital next week. Please let us know if you have any questions. If your dancer will be in a dressing room or quick change, you will be notified via email and how that works for rehearsal and recital days:)
* Please remember to take lots of pictures during rehearsal as we do not allow flash photography or videography on show day and you may want to capture some fun candids of your dancer practicing. We do not have a professional photographer available to help this year so take as many as you can!
* The professional pictures that were taken on picture day are being worked on super hard to hopefully get them here by the last week of class to distribute. Amy has a lot of pictures to finish touching up and sorting so she thanks you for your patience as she wants them to be correct and done well! We will let you know as soon as they are here!
* If you volunteered to help at this years recital, don't forget there is a quick meeting on Friday, June 1st, at 7pm. I promise it will be quick but very important as we have a new show and some new details for the year! Thank you to all that help!
* Registration for fall will be taking place before you know it!!! Look for your placements in the mail after recital with info on how to save your spot, open house and our 15 year anniversary plans to re-model and reveal!!
* Rainbows for Rowan - we are still taking orders for flowers to place on the stage during recital week in honor of our little dancer Rowan. If you would like to purchase one they are available for $3 at the front desk. All the proceeds will go directly to her family. Thank you so much to all of you that have already donated and sent gift cards. I can not wait to share them with Jessie and her family! She will feel very loved!
Here is to an AMAZING 2018 recital! We are so excited!!