Can you help with these tasks?
- Newsletter production - copy writing and Mailchimp production
- Social media
2/ Web site
- Copy writing and ongoing maintenance to keep site up to date
- Web site functionality, new site design
3/ Events support
- Planning and Executing
- Event day volunteers
4/ Project Management
We have some great ideas to help us build a more friendly and connected community. Can you help to bring these to life?
- Installing natural benches at pathway intersections - these offer seating for all ages and play opportunities for young children
- Installing shade structures near playgrounds
- Utility box painting - with a cohesive motif across the community
- A storage structure in a park - likely a sea container
5/ Technology Update
Google Suite products and other apps can simplify the Board’s work while better serving the community. We need a knowledgeable person to evaluate what fits us best and then to transition the SECA Board to take advantage of these products.