Breakfast and Lunch Service at TMS
during Virtual Learning!
Although the school building is closed during the first quarter, breakfast and lunch will be available to students. Meals can be picked up outside the building on Wednesdays and Thursdays, 9:00am-noon.
- Five days’ worth of meals (breakfast and lunch, or lunch only) will be packaged for students to take home.
- Any Museum School student wishing to have school meals is welcome to come to the school to pick up meals.
- No pre-ordering is required. Just show up either Wednesday or Thursday, between 9am and noon.
- Meals will be a combination of room temperature/ready to eat and frozen/heat at home.
- Meals are from our meal vendor, Preferred Meals and follow school nutrition guidelines. Regular or Vegetarian options are available. Menus are posted here and in weekly newsletters.
- Meal prices are the same as last year: $4.00 for full-price lunch ($20.00 for a 5-pack) and $1.50 for full-price breakfast ($7.50 for a 5-pack).
- Students do not need to be present for meal pick-up - a parent (with ID) can pick up the meals for the student.