In accordance with state and local guidelines, the Brainerd Public Library is closed until further notice. The outside book drop is also closed for now and all late fees during this time will be waived. We are continuing to work behind the scenes to help you in all the ways we can. Here are a few resources for you in this time of uncertainty:
- Important public health information and additional information about the County's response can be found at https://www.crowwing.us/1582/COVID-19-Coronavirus-Information
- There are library resources available 24/7 with your library card on our website https://www.krls.org/. Don't remember your PIN? Email us and we can help. Don't have a card? We're working on making online registration possible. We'll update you as soon as we have something up and running.
- Be sure to follow us on Facebook, where we have been posting all kinds of great things to keep you and your family enriched and entertained while at home.
- The Friends of the Brainerd Public Library are offering live online events through their Facebook page. See authors and local celebrities share their favorite books in real-time or watch videos of them when it's convenient for you.
- As you may have heard, the Federal income tax deadline has been extended to July 15, 2020. All AARP Tax Assistance appointments have been canceled at this time, but you can find all the information for help by phone and online on our page here.
Please don't hesitate to contact us by email, and we'll get back to you as soon as we can. We're all in this together, and your library is still here to serve you!
Stay well and stay at home,
Brainerd Public Library Staff