Family Liaison Corner:
Here are a few reminders to make the mornings run smoothly!
- Now that we are into the second week of school, please remember that parents are not allowed into the building or onto the blacktop in the morning unless they sign into the Office as a Visitor. Instead, please say your goodbyes on the sidewalk and drop your students off at the gate. Staff will be on hand to walk young students in from there if needed. (The rational is that we promote responsibility and independence in our students)
- For the safety of our students, please remind your child to walk through the cafeteria in the morning, rather than around the building on the blacktop; staff will be available inside to monitor and direct students.
- When crossing the streets around the school, please walk to a corner crosswalk where a crossing guard can help you cross safely.
- If you are dropping your students off in carpool, please have them seated in the back seat on the driver's side if possible, and make sure everything is ready to go before you enter the carpool line. This will help us facilitate a smooth carpool and get to as many people before 8:00 as possible!
- If you're not in your seat by 8, you're late!
- We are celebrating All Around Math until October 31st. Be on the look out for all of the photos of these wonderful classroom activities.
Thank you for your help in starting off the school year right!