Explore Santa Fe: Gathering, with Stacy Lynn Smith
July 15-19, 2014
During this unique five-day experience you’ll immerse yourself in the architecture, colors, and textures of historic Santa Fe and the surrounding region—including field trips to Pecos Historical Park, a New Mexico ghost town, and even make a foray into the world of graffiti.
In the process, you’ll gather images and inspiration that you’ll use to produce finished works during intensive studio time with personalized instruction from Stacy Lynn Smith, a leading practitioner of the powder printing technique. (Powder printing is a screen printing technique that allows you to produce archival images on glass with a wide range of colors, textures, and layers of transparency.)
For more information, email Bullseye Resource Center Santa Fe at firstname.lastname@example.org, or call 505.467.8951.
Watch the Explore Santa Fe video:
Explore Santa Fe: Gathering package includes:
- Lodging, plus breakfast and lunch each day
- All glass and tools needed for studio work
- Cooking demo and lunch with Chef Rocky at the Santa Fe Culinary Academy
- Insider tips on interesting shops, galleries, and other features many visitors miss
- Tour of the art collection at Casa de Asterion (private home of Bullseye Glass owners)
A great opportunity for beginning to advanced kilnworkers as well as artists working primarily in other media. Basic computer skills are helpful.